Unban Please

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

soybeen
Resource Storage

Unban Please

Postby soybeen » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:53 am

Your Warcraft III username: soybeen
Realm/Gateway: useast
Why are you banned: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=106109
Why you should be unbanned:
No disrespect but I think this is a terrible ban for many reasons:
1. If the votekick on Ember was not considered then I should only be considered for a SINGLE votekick against toxiclore (ember) which I was NOT even ban requested for. However, he also had a votekick on me and he gets only a warning? A warning vs. 3 days is HIGHLY unfair and unreasonable. The other votekick you mentioned was not even a actual vote. Please review it again and see that no real votekick was called, I didnt even put the correct name down ffs. In essence, I got banned for a "votekick" that actually didnt even get implemented.

There should be a message like this following:
"A votekick against player [XXX] has been started by player [XXX]. 6 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass."

2. Where is the flame?!?!?!?! One can only be banned for excessive flame, there was NO excessive flame.
"Soybeen banned 3 days for vk abuse+ flame [2nd offence regarding vk abuse + quite some flame]"
It was a 60+min game and I said less than 5 things considered flame.

3. The Ember in that game REFUSED to cooperate with team. He kept going solo and did not listen to us. We just played 4v5 until very late game where he finally started joining us.
(30:12 / Allied) Askol22: b yel
^he does not listen here

(31:56 / Allied) Askol22: yellow, stay with ppl..
^he does not listen here as well

All game i had to try to save yellow and he not only gets himself killed but our team as well. He was refusing to listen and was the only one not with the team.

4. Why is Emperor not banned as well? he vote kicked me and hets only a warning??.
(19:13 / All) ToxicLore: !votekick soy @emperor what you did here is also abuse you cannot vk player to give him a lesson and ask how he feels regarding vk being against him.

(19:13 / All) ToxicLore: !votekick soy
(19:13 / All) [Extreme]Killer: A votekick against player [soybeen] has been started by player [ToxicLore]. 6 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.

The above seems VERY biased in my opinion.

I am extremely shocked I even got a ban for this. I tried to do the right thing and salvage a game that was clearly getting ruined by yellow and for all my effort I get banned for it? No justice in that. The kid went 0-10, I have seen guys go 0-4 and get kicked right away. Also when does someone get banned for a single votekick?? That meaks absolutely no sense.

LINK:
viewtopic.php?f=24&p=419292#p419292

Emperor is trolling my every post. Mod should have kept those to show how obvious it is he is being persistent in trying to get me banned for nothing
Last edited by soybeen on Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rain-
ENT Staff

Re: Unban Please

Postby Rain- » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:12 am

I'll let another mod review but ill give some input
Here is the flame part seems excessive clearly to me
Spoiler!
(06:17 / Allied) soybeen: wtf
(06:19 / Allied) soybeen: blind
(06:20 / Allied) soybeen: fuck
(07:54 / Allied) soybeen: faggot
(07:54 / Allied) soybeen: mvoe
(08:01 / Allied) soybeen: god
(08:02 / Allied) soybeen: u suck ass
(08:44 / Allied) soybeen: ur feeding onob
(12:08 / Allied) soybeen: wtf is h e doing
(12:30 / Allied) soybeen: leave
(12:41 / Allied) soybeen: ur the 1 feeding fag
(13:57 / Allied) soybeen: help him ffs
(14:05 / Allied) soybeen: jesus fuck
(14:25 / Allied) soybeen: ur so shit blue
(15:35 / All) soybeen: stfu
(15:37 / All) soybeen: hes diving straight into u
(15:44 / All) soybeen: probably ur plant
(34:56 / Allied) soybeen: this fucking kid
(42:52 / Allied) soybeen: thius faggot yellow is throwing game
(43:06 / Allied) soybeen: puts us in shit position
(43:51 / All) soybeen: fucking kick him retards
(44:05 / All) soybeen: u guys are such sore losers
(44:10 / All) soybeen: wont kick a blatant game ruiner
(44:19 / All) soybeen: low as fuck
(44:25 / All) soybeen: dg biggest pussy ever
44:33 / All) soybeen: just saying
(44:35 / All) soybeen: u were get more than just a ban
(44:37 / All) soybeen: for this shit
(48:35 / Allied) soybeen: this team
(48:36 / Allied) soybeen: pathetic as fuck
48:43 / Allied) soybeen: ur the fucking support
(48:53 / Allied) soybeen: ur the dumbass
(48:54 / Allied) soybeen: that hoes alone
(48:56 / Allied) soybeen: u and yellow

Now to the votekick part.
He fake votekick against goblin, it did not start the process however he used it to act as !votekick command agaisnt player who died one time. Also vk against new/learning player several times who said in game that he was learning and he helped stayed in team fight. Vk against opponent who didnt vote. As for emperor we do not ban for 1 vk that didnt pass. The reason why i banned you is because of all vk you used goblin, ember, alchemist also you had history regarding vk abuse.

I'll leave this up to other admins hand now, if they feel that he doesnt need to be banned you may reduce/unban him.

soybeen
Resource Storage

Postby soybeen » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:14 am

You said you did not consider ember
And there was no vote on goblin

So you banned me for essentially what Emperor did to me first?

Rain-
ENT Staff

Postby Rain- » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:22 am

@soybeen not consider does not mean we just ignore it, you also had prior ban regarding votekick abuse as i clearly mentioned on one of the reason. All the vk sums up for 3 days which is fairly short in my opinion. 3days is for flame + vk abuse and this honestly for 2nd offence is quite legitimate. Now wait for 2nd admin to review the game please.

Quentin
Treant

Postby Quentin » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:15 pm

Hello,

First of all, I would like to say that I might be the most tolerant mod every seen on ENT regarding flame. And I do not consider that you flamed excessively. It is part of the game to taunt and flame in some extent. However, you did not act nicely and peacefully to say the least...

Regarding your request:
- You tried to votekick blue at min 8. This was clearly abusive. The only reason the votekick did not start was because they were 2 players with similar names and the system could not determine which one you wanted to kick. However, your intentions were clear: you wanted to launch that kick. As shown in the chat discussion:
(08:10 / Allied) soybeen: !votekick clo
(08:38 / Allied) Clos3d: votekick abuse?
(08:44 / Allied) soybeen: ur feeding onob

- You tried to votekick ember at min 14. He was obviously a beginner, as he had told you in chat:
(12:26 / Allied) Funo: sorry I am learnig

The rules for votekick are pretty clear: http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... ng:VKRules
"It is possible to game ruin by being new. In this case, votekick will only be valid if the new player refuses to learn and cooperate."

You did not give him any advice whatsoever, and within 15 min out of an hour game, it was not a valid votekick at all.
Furthermore, huskar had similar stats (0-6 or 1-7) and you never tried to kick him.

- Finally you tried to kick an opponent for no valid reasons at all.

If you think that the ban request against Emperor deserves a second review from another mod, you are free to make a new request in the request section. However, your ban is totally justified. Since you show no remorse at all, and you do not even seem to understand the rules that you have violated, your appeal is denied.

Best regards,
DiED

Return to “Processed Appeals”