[DOTA] gornicu (europe.battle.net), triple (uswest.battle.net), hawk_igor (uswest.battle.net)

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

22feederleaver22
Resource Storage

[DOTA] gornicu (europe.battle.net), triple (uswest.battle.net), hawk_igor (uswest.battle.net)

Postby 22feederleaver22 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:56 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 181656.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #56
Your Warcraft III Username: feederleaver2
Violator's Warcraft III Username: gornicu (europe.battle.net), triple (uswest.battle.net), hawk_igor (uswest.battle.net)
Violated Rule(s): gornicu was feeding on purpose (3/15 score), we tried to kick him but the opposite team didn't want to, he just went to the enemy to feed them. At the end of the game, triple was afk for over 10 mins, hawk_igor was afk for 9 minutes
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): gornicu feeding on purpose after his 5th death or so, just some times: , 18:30, 24:40, 28, 27, 31:44
Any further thoughts:

Quentin
Treant

Re: [DOTA] gornicu (europe.battle.net), triple (uswest.battle.net), hawk_igor (uswest.battle.net)

Postby Quentin » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:58 am

I do not think that gornicu was feeding on purpose. He tried his best in my opinion and even in the end of the game he is defending middle raxes with 2 afks at foutain. He died a lot but I could not find any intentional feed, although he did not play well sometimes ...

Triple has been banned 7 days for game ruining / afk / refusing to def. (second offense : TID 106882) = 12 days.
hawk_igor has been banned 5 days for afk.

Return to “Processed Requests”