X Hero Siege

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

Valmere
Basic Tree

X Hero Siege

Postby Valmere » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:32 am

Removing the ability for the host (red) to use the built-in -kick command was a huge fuckup on ENT's part. This was built into the game for a reason, and leaving it up to a votekick through the bot does not work.

I suggest reverting the current X Hero Siege to the previous unedited version that still has the working -kick function, otherwise this game will be forever plagued by morons that will attempt to ruin it time and time again.

God-Kyo
Armored Tree

Re: X Hero Siege

Postby God-Kyo » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:16 pm

agree
+1 Suggestion update this map to 3.45...
''First, I never mistake. Second, if I make a mistake , go back to the first rule .''

'' Peace will never be achieved with violence ''

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:56 am

What about the people who abused it and ruined the game with the -kick command?

Both violations can be reported after the game ( game ruining and -kick abuse) . But when you votekick a gameruiner you can continue playing, abusing the -kick command destroys the possibility for players to continue playing as red can end the game for them.
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

God-Kyo
Armored Tree

Postby God-Kyo » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:26 pm

Jabba41 wrote:What about the people who abused it and ruined the game with the -kick command?

Both violations can be reported after the game ( game ruining and -kick abuse) . But when you votekick a gameruiner you can continue playing, abusing the -kick command destroys the possibility for players to continue playing as red can end the game for them.

the Staff can update this map to version Final?
X Hero Siege 10.0.2 Link: https://www.epicwar.com/maps/237320/ have more hero balanced.

@Jabba41
''First, I never mistake. Second, if I make a mistake , go back to the first rule .''

'' Peace will never be achieved with violence ''

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:05 am

Post a separate topic for a map update.

Regarding the command, the suggestion is denied. You may use votekick and reports those who refuse to vote.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Suggestion Archive”