Extro667

Introduce yourself to the community and come chat with us!

Moderator: Forum Staff

Extro667
Resource Storage

Extro667

Postby Extro667 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:47 am

Hello humans. Many of you already know my name. i am a bit known for my quick temper. I have been working on 4 accounts for a while now trying to get out of mega lobbies. Everytime i get close, i get... Players who intentionally ruin a series of games. Im not kidding when i say i end up on 4 day losing streaks. I get banned when i do wrong but based on the numbers, it often feels like I'm the only one being banned. That said most of my bans are for raging here. The community has not gotten any better. While ENT holds almost a monopoly on battle.net, im getting sick of being kept from 1200+ because of ignorrant people leavers afkers or trolls.

1) i am open to suggestions i play during 3 different time periods of the day with no changes

2) i enjoy most of the people here. Yes you have power abuseing admin but like i said this is almost a monoply here.

3) i have gotten to the level of im about to start reporting every game for every infraction against every one. Sorry for the flood admin but thats the job you volunteered for.

4) im passed being friendly about it and refuse to warn anymore. Warnings lead to people scouffing at the rules and that sets me up for another rage ban.

Again admin, the honest admin, so not the holes i keep getting fked by, im open to suggestions but i am way outta patience.
Last edited by Extro667 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Extro667
Resource Storage

Re: Extro667

Postby Extro667 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:48 am

For the record a while means over a year and a half

Extro667
Resource Storage

Postby Extro667 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:49 am

@FalenGa as much as this is an intro, i do also want advise here. I am not trying to be pushy as much as find a peaceful resolution for us all. By that i mean no more rage bans for me. Im tired of fighting you guys. How can we make this better?

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:49 am

Keep your calm in the games. After all, they are just games.

Ignore everyone that is giving you a hard time. Don't allow yourself to get baited into flame wars. Be the better person.

Read the rules, apply them on the games, and ask others ( politely ) to do so too. If they refuse, report them. Even for small matters. This way, you help improve the community. It's a two way street.

Extro667
Resource Storage

Postby Extro667 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:41 am

1)Ignoreing people dont work. Ent rule- not communicating with your team- i dont care what your issue is with me, dont tell me to break rules.
2)obviously i know the rules example 1 line above.
3)eveidently you didnt read my post because as stated telling people about the rules gets them scouffing at you and the rules. they dont care anymore.
4) when i do report( and its awesome you skipped over this part) i get abusers like amnon who will make people jump through extra extra extra hoops just to still deny bans for his friends. if it hadnt happened i wouldnt need to express concerns about it. my reports get denied because of our past conflicts and then i get forum bans because i have to figure out why people arent doing the job the volunteered for. how can they be volunteers if they do nothing and why do they have power if they refuse to use it to punish all rule breakers...

as much as i may seem upset right now, it is happening again and im trying to rationally figure out wth

Extro667
Resource Storage

Postby Extro667 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:07 pm

okay i cant find the rules on ignoreing people so for now, until i can find it, i will retract that one part

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:12 pm

@extro667 I only have 1-2 people that I play with regularly and make it a point not to handle ban requests surrounding them. If you are going to continue calling me out (not the first time), I am going to need context. Feel free to PM me or please stop - I respected your wish not to ask you again last time I asked but since you keep bringing it up, I will insist that you provide the background.

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Postby Haunt » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:23 pm

@Extro667 Considering how 99% of your bans are for leaving (ergo you got banned by the bot, not by mods), I don't really understand why you are calling mods abusive, Our mods do not abuse. If you think otherwise, provide proof or remain silent. I'm honestly getting sick of kids complaining about abuse when they either have no proof or just don't understand ENT rules and procedures. As you said, ENT has sort of monopoly over WC III games nowadays, and you are only hurting the community with your bullshit. So stop it or provide evidence. Consider this your last warning.

HodoR_
Forest Walker

Postby HodoR_ » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:05 pm

Must be in the wrong place. I thought this was *introduce yourself* thread yet all I see is salt :shock:
Hold the door!

Extro667
Resource Storage

Postby Extro667 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:36 am

@haunt @amnon while im pleased you both dont remember me i am sure happy as hell you chimed in haunt. amnon this post was created before our inbox convo i honestly had forgotten about it but enjoyed our arrangement. if youd still like to continue this by all means. haunt your stats are currently based on the fact this account was remade after i requested its deletion. i came back with words i dont wish to fight. infact the first post says im tired of fighting lets figure this out. Both of you have faught with me before both of you have banned me for raging here so i am avoiding raging just so that we can talk. the only one missing retired as i understand it so shall remain nameless. however the point is it has happened and you 2 are the primary ones i have to fight to get most legion bans. we fight over other peoples bans that ends with me being forum blocked for a week. sound familiar yet? i am avoiding the words that would spark the memory for you both because i am not that guy anymore and trying hard to remember what anger management is teaching me. i dont want to fight we need to make it better so scum cant ruin it for those of us that care only enough for a good match. if you need further sparking of memory i guess pm me as i dont want to say it. i thoroughly enjoy wc3 and if this hodor is the same man i reported 2 days ago for being a toxic.... than it is people like him i am trying to avoid

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Postby Haunt » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:41 pm

The funny thing here is that I don't play LTD nor really do the LTD ban requests so I have no idea why you think you have to fight me to get someone banned. It kinda makes me smile since most people here know me as extremely fair guy.

I stress this once again. The only reason why we wouldn't ban someone if you request it is if they didn't break the rules. You can ask for 2nd opinion but honestly, if two mods disagree with you, they are most likely correct.

If you got forum banned before, you most likely broke forum rules.

I really can't comment on that anything else since I have no idea who you are. But judging from your posts, I wouldn't be surprised if you did in fact just break forum rules because that's what people like you do.

Locking this "introduction" now since it has gone way too off-topic. If you want to continue this, and maybe find out why you've been banned before, feel free to PM me.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”