Autohost [Gaias Retaliation]

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

Vakarlan
Basic Tree

Autohost [Gaias Retaliation]

Postby Vakarlan » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:05 pm

Hi admins,
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/gaias-retaliation-orpg-v1-2c-18.144066/page-82#post2695422 This is the map, Gaias Retaliation ORPG
6 slots none of the slots need to be closed
6 players in total until autostart
There are known cheaters before, and we have a loot system, and some items has very rare drop, hence there are also potential are looters and item ninjas. A banlist would be nice.
This map has been on Hiveworkshop since 2009, one of the hosted projects on hive next to Sunken City. Some would say this ORPG is the "son"of Tkok,
the map has sub forums on hiveworkshop, a discord channel where players can look for parties and host maps , the community is active. Usually from my experience there will be many games everyday, but of course as an ORPG, it doesn't get frequent lobbies like the tower defense type games.
:
https://discordapp.com/invite/psgenMb < link to our discord, we are a crazy bunch of people who loves to talk about anything, the MAIN reason I wanted to do this suggestion is because, the community is growing, but after Blizzard constantly updating battlenet, two of our host bots were shut down. Maybe people tried to host games on ENT MMH but they are not able to. I wanna create a place where players can freely join games whenever they need a party lobby.
Special thanks to Av1oN for helping me out on this information about suggestion.
Regards!
Last edited by Vakarlan on Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Re: New ORPG hosting suggestion on ENT

Postby Jabba41 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:02 pm

@vakarian

Please follow the autohost suggestion format as described here:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7410
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

Vakarlan
Basic Tree

Re: New ORPG hosting suggestion on ENT

Postby Vakarlan » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:25 pm

Yes I followed it, sorry if I have done it wrongly.

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Re: Autohost [Gaias Retaliation]

Postby aRt)Y » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:12 am

From what I can see, the map has only been hosted a couple of times on ENT - which is not enough for autohosting.

If your bots are shut down by the blizz updates, tell your community to use the priv hosting of ENT for a couple of days and we can re-evaluate the need.

Thanks.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Suggestion Archive”