DOTA- JOINABLE ELO GAMES

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

Noneaccpeted
Resource Storage

DOTA- JOINABLE ELO GAMES

Postby Noneaccpeted » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:41 pm

If I remember correctly wasn't there a time when there would be joinable games of certain ELO? Personally I like competition, but it is bothersome when you see someone that has played over 500 games and is still struggling to catch on. I do not know if its the players IQ or if it has to do with their age or what every the reason maybe, but I would suggest implementing joinable 1200+ or 1100+ ELO games for players with more skill. Anyone below that would just have to work their way up. I just honestly think its fair for other players that know the game, you can have 2 good players on 1 team and the other 3 have no clue and won't take any suggestions, hints, or tips on building their hero, even how to play their role if it is necessary.

This is only a suggestion maybe other players would kindly agree so we could get something similar started. Thanks!

Noneaccpeted
Resource Storage

Re: DOTA- JOINABLE ELO GAMES

Postby Noneaccpeted » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:32 pm

Noneaccpeted wrote:If I remember correctly wasn't there a time when there would be joinable games of certain ELO? Personally I like competition, but it is bothersome when you see someone that has played over 500 games and is still struggling to catch on. I do not know if its the players IQ or if it has to do with their age or what every the reason maybe, but I would suggest implementing joinable 1200+ or 1100+ ELO games for players with more skill. Anyone below that would just have to work their way up. I just honestly think its fair for other players that know the game, you can have 2 good players on 1 team and the other 3 have no clue and won't take any suggestions, hints, or tips on building their hero, even how to play their role if it is necessary.

This is only a suggestion maybe other players would kindly agree so we could get something similar started. Thanks!

Without having to be in a league BTW.

CheW
Protector of Nature

Re: DOTA- JOINABLE ELO GAMES

Postby CheW » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:32 pm

@noneaccpeted

This has been suggested many times and failed because there isn't a big enough demand for it. If you want to use the search in the archive it will show you all of them. Try DIHL
MAGA

Return to “Suggestion Archive”