Update Wiki Tool - Replay Seeker

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

Zeratul

Update Wiki Tool - Replay Seeker

Postby Zeratul » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:19 am

So this might come in hand, since this has been a tool that was long gone (due to the 100000 blizzard patches), and i've recently found out that there's a replay seeker that actually works in the current patch (and should work for the next ones as well, according to the editor himself):

Source(s): https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/re ... st-3192041 / http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/ind ... c=180687.0

So the pros:

[*]Currently working replay seeker, which definitely helps a lot, specially in long ass replays to be reviewed

Cons:

[*]In the old one (for those who used it), if you already were at 15 minutes, and wanted to go back to 10, all you had to do was select the timer on replay seeker and syncronize and it would automatically restart wc3 to the timestamp you marked; On this one - you have to manually restart the replay (on the wc3 replay menu), and then syncronize the timer you want on replay seeker

Minor cons imo, for a working tool :P Anyways been using it and works perfectly - and definitely saves a lot of time.
Attachments
ReplaySeekerV2Beta.zip
(49.22 KiB) Downloaded 41 times
Last edited by Zeratul on Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

Karils
Treant Protector

Re: Update Wiki Tool - Replay Seeker

Postby Karils » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:24 am

Does this mean that using this tool you could jump from 0:00 for example to 47:00? I've not used replayseeker in any form before.

If so, I just wasted another 6 minutes of my life.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:25 am

It doens't just jump to 47 :P but its definitely faster than the 8x speed from warcraft 3 :)

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:22 pm

Updated.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Suggestion Archive”