LegionTD Pro X1 hosting?

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

von Oberstain
Basic Tree

LegionTD Pro X1 hosting?

Postby von Oberstain » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:07 pm

Hi!

I am von Oberstain, and I was something like team-leader for a LegionTD Pro mod. Me and a rest of the team worked on 'Pro' mod, which is a faithful continuation of Lisk's version 1.6b - X1-only, meticulous balancing of both existing races and newly created (total of 16). Apart from adding races and units, mod had distinctive additional modes of play, a large speed improvements, many, many small enhancements such as informative tooltips and so on.

For what is worth, I can add a 'credibility proof', such as cooperating with HuanAH (LTD MEGA), eGze (LTD X3 2.8) and Saucer (all fixed X3 versions), we shared the same site (legiontd-in-goo), parts of code, etc.

We worked on the mod for more than 3 years, and it was very popular on Garena. It's currently not hosted anywhere, so I was wondering if you are interested in hosting it.

Most current version is attached, it's dubbed 'beta' - but then again, it took ages since we got out of 'alpha' (still on loading screen) - nothing except fully working version would come without 'beta' in it. So, this is something like 99% it, 1% mainly being spelling/colour mistakes in tooltips, so nothing important - if you're interested in hosting the map, I can remove 'A10/beta13' moniker from a name and replace loading screen...

Sincerely,
von Oberstain
Attachments
Legion TD Pro A10 (b13).w3x
(4.24 MiB) Downloaded 20 times

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: LegionTD Pro X1 hosting?

Postby FalenGa » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:27 am

Hello @von Oberstain ,

Please fill out the following formal, viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7410 .

As for the map, you should try privately hosting it as frequently as you can, get users to know it, so they can provide their feedback on your suggestion.

With no available playerbase for the map, or no public request for it, its chances of getting on the autohost list are minimal.

Return to “Suggestion Archive”