Forfeit rule has to be changed! PLEASE!

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

inf3ro
Resource Storage

Forfeit rule has to be changed! PLEASE!

Postby inf3ro » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:07 pm

Dear moderators, i`m very frustrating when i lose games by "ff"!
It`s not fair that good players are losing games because 4 noobs are typing ff in less than 30 minutes! Are games when the only good player in his team can win alone a game especially when he has a good hero, but noobs or game ruiners are going ff in 10 minutes.
So here is my suggestion for FF:
1) Games under 30 minutes - all 5 players (or all remaining players in a game) should type ff! or ff by negative elos dosen`t matter or simply you can`t ff if 25-30 minuted didnt passed (but here become some kind of obligation to play)
2) Games after 30 minutes - like now at least 4/5 ( or majority) decided!
Please think about this!
Thank you!

Dhamma
Treant

Re: Forfeit rule has to be changed! PLEASE!

Postby Dhamma » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:14 pm

Please use the search function.

There are so many threads for this very suggestion, each got denied for a very good reason.

If there is any chance for this type of change to pass, i recommend adding a poll to see how the rest of the community feels about it.
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

Dhamma
Treant

Postby Dhamma » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:32 pm

Sometimes games really are over that quickly.

If my team is trying too ff too soon, I'm usually able to convince them not to. Sometimes my team still ff too soon, but happens very rarely, the last time probably was over a year ago, and it only happen a few times to me.

If your attitude in game is the same as your last post, I doubt you would be able to convince your team of anything. I strongly suggest that you watch your language if you want the admins to take you seriously.

Have a nice day.
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:53 pm

New players have the exact same rights as you, both in our games and on our forum.

Suggestion denied. Search the archive for further information on the subject.

Return to “Suggestion Archive”