Balancing the game

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

ChristIsReal
Basic Tree

Balancing the game

Postby ChristIsReal » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:38 am

I have a suggestion... could you guys at least try to balance games through an auto balancing program or by hosting games for players with similar elo or stats when entering the lobby...this will allow noobs a chance to learn and better themselves in the game instead of ruining their stats and ruining the game because the other team stacked. It also would present a ladder system which will allow you, to challenge and push yourself, to rise in rank to play against those players with higher stats. For instance, you will not be able to play against players with 1100-1200 elo until you reach the level of 1100 or higher. This will prevent players from stacking against noobs and thus stop people from ruining games and wasting more experienced players time. I'm, for instance, am a player who doesn't like to stack because I don't feel that it challenges my skill level nor do I believe that it is fair... it's basically being a bully. It also keep my elo low because the majority of the time I lose because I chose not to stack because it's boring being a seasoned player playing against noobs all the time just for a win and elo... it's just a suggestion I put out there, so please just consider it...Thank you and be blessed.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: Balancing the game

Postby FalenGa » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:55 am

Hello @ChristIsReal ,

There have been plenty suggestions on both topics you are referring to, over the years.

These suggestions were denied due to various reasons. You can find more information about it by browsing through our suggestions archive.
viewforum.php?f=43

Thank you for taking your time to work on this suggestion.

Return to “Suggestion Archive”