Autohost Broken Alliances

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

BAV_Thor
Basic Tree

Re: Autohost Broken Alliances

Postby BAV_Thor » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:02 am

Well, you guys made a crazy work for the game and community all over those years, will follow your lead, you know what's best for BA!

Wrath_Skillz
Basic Tree

Postby Wrath_Skillz » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:04 am

!support. There are currently 4 active clans for ba. Pro games was much hosted for a while on a seperate bot, and could be an option with increased activity in the long run, which helps provide stability in the "pro community" of the map. A task i could join organizing as iv ran it for several years.
We in the ba community hope ent will let us in. as prolly mentioned earlier the map maker has agreed to continue developing aswell. cheers

BAV_Tiger
Basic Tree

Postby BAV_Tiger » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:07 pm

Hello Buddys,

The only reason I play Warcraft 3 for over 10 years now is Broken Alliances. Amazing map with alot of potential. There are plenty of tactical options/strategies and over 50 unique races to play with. Blood, sweat and tears were invested in this Map and it would be a shame if it died that way.
There are many dedicated players who simply didn't see that post yet or might be too lazy/busy to create and account to post in here but I am absolutely sure that they would be really sad if BA dies. This is one of the tallest maps in Warcraft 3, I can't even imagine how much time was invested to balance it out and focus on all the small details.

Tiger

ximo1
Basic Tree

Postby ximo1 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:05 pm

I have been playing Warcraft 3 for almost 10 years now, and I've never played anything as fun as Broken Alliances.

ArtieFinnigan
Basic Tree

Postby ArtieFinnigan » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:59 pm

Seeing how many maps are hosted on ENT without even filling once a day, I hope the admins of ENT will not take too much time for consideration.

BA is most likely the most played non-pop/classic BA map. There are at least 1k players that play it on and off for about a decade now, and after a move that was made from RoC to TFT a couple of years ago, it grew with many new and devoted players, showing the game still has potential nowadays, partially thanks to the active development that is still going on.

I obviously am strongly biased, because I am one of that thousand that has been enjoying the game for many years now. I can't imagine that BA will die, as it is pretty much the only game I play today. Please consider getting an ENT bot up for BA

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:56 pm

@ArtieFinnigan

That's not true. All our bots fill at least once per day ^^ Except NWU lately. That has had a strong community in the past though.

The ones you see not filling are offline due to lack of cd keys : https://entgaming.net/status.php

Cortanax
Basic Tree

Postby Cortanax » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:09 pm

Probably played over a thousand games of Broken Alliances, and it would be really sad to see it go :cry: BA is a game that you always know will fill :D

Minipax
Basic Tree

Postby Minipax » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:19 pm

Gentlemen,

Broken Alliances is more than a game to it's players. I have been playing this custom map since 8th grade. It has become somewhat of a home for me. The familiarity of the game and all its little quirks are like fresh air away from the real world. I met my best friend playing this game in 8th grade and we still play it atleast 2-3 times a week for maybe 3-4 games at a time. This game not only deserves to live, it deserves to flourish and be revitalized. It's a well thought out map fleshed out from tens of thousands of games with unlimited feedback from players for the last 10 years. Please help us keep our decade of work alive.

ArkhanIV
Basic Tree

Postby ArkhanIV » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:19 pm

I have played this game for well over a decade and through 4 map editors. I will continue to play if at all possible.

SoXu123
Basic Tree

Postby SoXu123 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:56 pm

I like broken alliances map.

Ultimate_aMaYa
Treant

Postby Ultimate_aMaYa » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:36 pm

Hello!

I hope the best for BA, hopefully the transition on ENT will works, I totally support the move :)

@ENT staff : I've sent you an email yesterday via "contact us" because I couldn't find my pw and I had an old email linked to it, but i finally managed to login and edited my profil, so you can delete my request thx^^

ArtieFinnigan
Basic Tree

Postby ArtieFinnigan » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:12 pm

Civiliznations wrote:@ArtieFinnigan

That's not true. All our bots fill at least once per day ^^ Except NWU lately. That has had a strong community in the past though.

The ones you see not filling are offline due to lack of cd keys : https://entgaming.net/status.php

Yeah sorry, I don't really know if they fill once a day or not :D but I am quite sure the majority of your bots do not fill as fast as did the BA bot during the last 10 years now : )

Either way I have only appreciation to the work you guys are doing, sorry if it sounded otherwise

AresTheBroGod
Basic Tree

Postby AresTheBroGod » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:22 am

PLEASE DO IT, FOR THE CULTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LeBron
Aura Tree

Postby LeBron » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:28 pm

What is the usual time frame on things like this?

gauscrypts
Basic Tree

Postby gauscrypts » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:09 am

!support This map has a lot of dedicated and innovative players, who keep demanding new and exciting tactics and strategy from one another as they feel out every possible iteration of this amazing game. The map editors, especially LeBron, have done a great service to the WC3 community in growing this map, and Anders has our thanks for keeping the server up. It would mean a lot to our BA community if ENT were to host this map, and keep us together.

Return to “Suggestion Archive”