Fortress Survival too buggy

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

Hakuna
Forest Walker

Fortress Survival too buggy

Postby Hakuna » Mon May 14, 2018 4:45 pm

I really enjoy Fortress Survival, but in its current state after the update it has dumb bugs that just frustrate the daylights out of me.

One of the most common ones I see is that all repair bots/repair factories get destroyed upon being upgraded to have more hp.

One that just happened to me a few seconds ago is that all my energy walls got destroyed after upgrading their hp in the command center.

In the cases where this happens, it would almost be survivable if you could rebuild those walls, maybe using the emergency tab in the Item Vendor, but those walls literally have become unbuildable. If you rebuild them, they will instantly self-destruct again with no refund.

This makes the game not only unplayable but really maddening, since it doesn't happen every time so it's tempting to play russian roulette and see if the game screws you over.

Anyway I guess I just don't think it should be auto hosted. Having it available to host using the Host a Game tool is fine but having a game on the autohost which regularly crashes like this just doesn't seem right to me.

Cheers.
Who am I in game?
hakuna@EntConnect
ChunkyKong@USEast
Visit my Wiki! Link

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: Fortress Survival too buggy

Postby FalenGa » Mon May 14, 2018 4:50 pm

Have you tested any of the previous versions? Perhaps there's one that is working on the current patch, as it happened with Hellhalt TD.

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Re: Fortress Survival too buggy

Postby Jabba41 » Sat May 19, 2018 12:54 pm

No response, processing.

If future complaints occur we kill the bot.
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

Return to “Suggestion Archive”