Burbenog TD version change

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

TokiWoTomare
Basic Tree

Burbenog TD version change

Postby TokiWoTomare » Thu May 17, 2018 4:05 am

So I don't know too much about maps and which are official versions or not, but while I enjoy playing Burbenog TD, I've also played the Delta Spirit version via makemehost. While this version is harder in my opinion, it expands the governor pool, which I like. I always feel like I'm randoming into the same two or three governors on the current version. That said, I believe that there are different commands relating to gameplay, such as camera, etc, which can take a minute to re-learn if you're not familiar with a broad range of commands.

I really have nothing else to say about the map, but hopefully some will agree with me, and if there is something I may have missed, I welcome comments/criticism.

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Re: Burbenog TD version change

Postby Jabba41 » Thu May 17, 2018 6:53 am

@tokiwotomare please use the autohost suggestion format. You can find it as a sticky in the suggestion forum.
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

TokiWoTomare
Basic Tree

Postby TokiWoTomare » Fri May 18, 2018 1:28 am

Link to map: http://cgm.lunaghost.com/index.php?crc= ... v3.03f.w3x
Slot layout: N/A
Number of players until autostart: 4
Problems with map: None as far as I know
Why the map should be autohosted:So I don't know too much about maps and which are official versions or not, but while I enjoy playing Burbenog TD, I've also played the Delta Spirit version via makemehost. While this version is harder in my opinion, it expands the governor pool, which I like. I always feel like I'm randoming into the same two or three governors on the current version. That said, I believe that there are different commands relating to gameplay, such as camera, etc, which can take a minute to re-learn if you're not familiar with a broad range of commands.

I really have nothing else to say about the map, but hopefully some will agree with me, and if there is something I may have missed, I welcome comments/criticism.
Special notes: N/A

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Sat May 19, 2018 1:30 pm

Not beeing played often here and burbenog is a highly frequented bot, if you can gather supporters of your suggestion we can reconsider it.

I suggest you start private hosting it on our bots so other ENT players get to know it and maybe like it.

denied
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

Return to “Suggestion Archive”