Raise amount of mods ?

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

miras89
Armored Tree

Raise amount of mods ?

Postby miras89 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:40 am

I just think the ban requests and appeals take too long to be processed.
It's kinda wierd when I post a BR and it's processed after 5 days. So the guy gets banned for 2 days after 5 days he commited the offence.

The same like I get banned because of electricity shutdown here for 2 days and the mod process my appeal half a day my ban expires.
Would it be a solution to recruit more mods with more free time to work for ent and make these servers more "fluent" ??

BTW. This post has nothing to do with any complaint agaisnt current mods. I think they doin a good job.
Ty

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: Raise amount of mods ?

Postby FalenGa » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:27 am

Being a mod is voluntary job. As with most voluntary job, you can never have too many volunteers. I don't believe there has ever been a time in ENT's history where the amount of moderators was so high, that applications were denied as a result.

The need for more moderators has always been there, even when everything is working smoothly. There have been announcements, both here and in-game, about our recruiting policies over the past few months/years.

If you have any suggestions on the actual problem, which is how to approach and/or convince more people to apply, then feel free to create a new suggestion.

Return to “Suggestion Archive”