Why does ENT allow sub 500 ELO players? (Game ruiners)

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

Vaylen
Forest Walker

Why does ENT allow sub 500 ELO players? (Game ruiners)

Postby Vaylen » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:41 pm

A few mods and players already mentioned this awhile back, but why does ENT allow 500 ELO game ruin accounts?

Every player with under 500 ELO i've seen purposely refuses to co-operate and game ruins, like that guy fmaaa said he wants to reach 200 elo. And if you try to report them they just say "oh that player is a noob denied"

It's obvious if you have any brain at all, that these players purposely want to lose games to get a very low ELO.

I suggest ENT stop letting these same 4-5 sub 500 ELO players ruin games and make it a joke, they all have 1000s of games and know exactly what they are doing.

Vaylen
Forest Walker

Re: Why does ENT allow sub 500 ELO players? (Game ruiners)

Postby Vaylen » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:20 pm

For example look at this guy, he plays just enough to avoid ban, but it's super obvious if you watch closely. We should make it so if you get under 500 it's automatic reset to avoid incentive to game throw. Notice how he has 1000s of games but still plays like it's his 1st game, no co-operation or team work ever

https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/?u=fmaaa

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:58 pm

Automatic reset for what? So they can still play just as badly and make you lose more elo anyway for being in team with them? Why is everyone obsessed with making sure all the worst players go hide in 1000 elo accounts? I think it's fair to get a dumb, awful player that doesn't listen as long as you get the extra elo that comes with it.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:41 pm

Most of this topic is covered here, viewtopic.php?f=43&t=127036 .

Not everyone is a good player. Not everyone plays to be the best. Not everyone plays to win. Many people just want to relieve some stress for an hour or two, while disregarding the competition of the game, which is fine.

I've personally played with all the people in your list, both on my mod acc and smurfs ( so the argument they were playing their best in order to avoid getting banned is invalid ), and their gameplay was similar in both situations.

Archiving.

Return to “Suggestion Archive”