Few Suggestions

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

DoTAisDead
Aura Tree

Few Suggestions

Postby DoTAisDead » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:34 pm

Hi, I don't know if it's been brought up before but I'm going to post my ideas to help improve the overall gaming experience here at ENT games.

1.) I think the autoban on leaving should be disabled, only temporarily, until Blizzard can fix whats causing critical errors in custom games. Reason being is, it seems like it's a LOT of work for admins to constantly have to go back and unban someone. This isn't ENT's fault, nor is it the players faults. So just something I thought I'd bring up for consideration.

2.) ELO, to my understanding, was first introduced as a way to rank players and how well they play. Problem with ELO now is, stacking. Players purposely stack, and create an overwhelming uneven game at times. I think we can all agree that a one sided game, is NOT a good game. It's frustrating, and discouraging. I think introducing, even for just a trial period, an autobalance mode before countdown would be beneficial to ALL involved. More even matching, competitive games, and a way to earn legit ELO, and not just piggy backing off of others.

Some may disagree with my 2nd proposal, and thats natural. However, the facts stated above are undeniable. People don't play games they continuously can't win for this reason or another. I think this is a big problem, and thought I would suggest this.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope to hear back some real feedback. Thanks ENT staff for all that you do and your tireless work you do to help give us a better gaming experience.

EdgeOfChaos

Re: Few Suggestions

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:55 am

Ziadoma
Treant

Postby Ziadoma » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:01 pm

The autoban problem should be fixed in around a week, when the patch is online.

DoTAisDead
Aura Tree

Postby DoTAisDead » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:05 pm

Seems there is no autobalance, so which is why I suggested. Thank you for the links though @Ziadoma, I'll read them more when I have more time.

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:37 am

DoTAisDead wrote:Seems there is no autobalance, so which is why I suggested. Thank you for the links though @Ziadoma, I'll read them more when I have more time.

You can type "!balance" to vote for autobalance in lobby. It's not done very often, but your odds increase if you get the ball rolling.

blazeitup
Forest Walker

Postby blazeitup » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:23 am

Autobalance without it being voted would mean you could no longer play with friends/clan members, so that will never happen. However it could require less votes to make it more frequently used?

However when you reach 2k elo you will be playing (mostly) for 2-4 elo per game and u risk 26-28. You need to win 10 without losing more then 1 even to stay at +/- 0. So with 3 randoms you need to have 30 people on your team who dont tk, abuse or drop. Its harder then you can imagine.

All in all, its fine like it is.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:34 am

Your suggestion has already been addressed several times in the past. You can find more info in our archive.

Return to “Suggestion Archive”