[LTD] Elo exploit and thoughts on leavers

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

coolyoshi1
Basic Tree

[LTD] Elo exploit and thoughts on leavers

Postby coolyoshi1 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:45 pm

Just curious why drawing the game isn't mandatory when theres an afker, desync or leaver at the beginning of the game which happens very often? Isn't this an elo exploit? People who duo queue can deny all draw requests when there's a leaver on the other team, but always receive a draw when there's a leaver on their team. They basically get a free win every couple games with no tradeoffs.

Also starting the game 3v4 isn't fun for either side. A fun game should be balanced where each team has equal opportunity to win. Imagine playing chess without a queen. You just have to sit through the game while the opponent slowly takes his time destroying you.

I'm posting this because i recently just came across two very toxic players who abused this exploit to get high elo and make me sit through a game i was not going to win. Not only was the experience a waste of time, but now i'm questioning whether my hard earned elo even means anything.

I guess it doesnt matter though since bots are going to get wrecked in the next patch

Stiff_Maistar
Treant Protector

Re: [LTD] Elo exploit and thoughts on leavers

Postby Stiff_Maistar » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:19 am

@coolyoshi1 if you search the archive you will find several topics with reasons for why it have been denied.
Main reason is that it is too easy for people to abuse.
What did snow white say when the dwarves saw her naked?
7-UP
https://www.facebook.com/TehLurdOfTehReingsOfficial/videos/710971672378120/

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:55 am

[quote="coolyoshi1"People who duo queue can deny all draw requests when there's a leaver on the other team, but always receive a draw when there's a leaver on their team[/quote]
-> Why would they always recieve a draw just because theyre duo queueing ? Makes no sense.

If we make a draw mandatory peple can just leave or plug pull in order to avoid loosing elo.

and you dont have to sit in 3v4 games in LTD, you can just leave and wont get banned.
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:43 am

As Jabba said.

Archiving.

Return to “Suggestion Archive”