Sound when someone joins a game lobby

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

clatch
Basic Tree

Sound when someone joins a game lobby

Postby clatch » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:15 am

Hi!

I want to preface this by saying I'm not even sure if this is possible- just an idea I had recently! I was wondering if it would be possible to somehow make it so that a sound is played when someone joins the game lobby of a hosting bot. I'm sure this wasn't possible on battle.net, but now that we're using w3Connect, is this a possibility? I really have no clue of the mechanics behind w3Connect, so forgive me if this is a silly thing to think of. My reasoning is that now that there's a lot less traffic on the bots, the wait time to get enough players takes a bit longer. Rather than sitting at my computer waiting for someone to join or constantly switching between minimized tabs and warcraft 3, it would be easier to to have some sort of sound to know when someone has joined. I mainly play 1v1 games, so it's important to be ready when someone else joins. Just some shower thoughts :)

Ziadoma
Treant

Re: Sound when someone joins a game lobby

Postby Ziadoma » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:18 pm

There is a planned feature, which notifices you with a alert when the game finished loading.
viewtopic.php?t=135760

uakf.b
Staff Department

Postby uakf.b » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:06 pm

yeah @clatch the latest version has option under Settings for sound when game finishes loading, but sound when someone joins is not planned.
dWFrZi5i -- 'cause I'm cool like Agreements

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:00 pm

Processing

Return to “Suggestion Archive”