[HHTD] Adding kick reason

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

Olafsenbo
Armored Tree

[HHTD] Adding kick reason

Postby Olafsenbo » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:46 pm

I would love to see a rule where players who goes into a negative scoore can be kicked if the team wishes for it.
I understand that being a noob doesnt nessesary warrant a kick, and im all in for suboptimal building and a learning process. However being in the negative score range means that you most likely is so far behind that you wont learn much from the game other than leaking pretty much every round.

- The other two plays may want to continue the game, but with a clueless player the game will be further ruined for those two.
- People may act like a noob, and can purposely push lumber instead of trying to recover.

If the team decides they for whatever reason want this negative scoored player in the team its all good.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Re: [HHTD] Adding kick reason

Postby Merex » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:33 pm

While I see your point, being a hellhalt player myself, we won't start enforcing players whom are inexperienced/having bad games.

The best solution to these type of situations to find compromises, work together with the extra given time during rounds. Perhaps a shift in strategies such as the one you've mentioned, pushing lumber and eventually transitioning into mercenary/and or just staying negative with extra sending/upgrading power. There's always the possibility to recover, as-well, with select units.

If you've suggesting there's an experienced player deliberately leaking/overpushing - you can always bridge communication with your fellow teammate to said player and should they not cooperate with you 2, then there's potential violation(s) with our current rules and could be grounds for report.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Suggestion Archive”