[LOD] Ball Lightning Relo

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

Daisy
Aura Tree

[LOD] Ball Lightning Relo

Postby Daisy » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:28 pm

Im not the only one who wants this combo to be removed,
There are multiple topic who already mentioned to ban this combo but they all got denied becuase it is ''counterabel''
yes it is counterabel, but it is impossible to win against an experienced Player with it, and if he has a more or less cooperating team its an instant win, i want that there is a vote if it should be banned.
since in nearly evrygame someone has relo ball it takes longer and longer to fill up lobbies, even your own lod moderator desire stopped playing because he got annoyed by this shit

Desire
ENT Staff

Re: [LOD] Ball Lightning Relo

Postby Desire » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:58 pm

Daisy wrote:Im not the only one who wants this combo to be removed,

Publicise it then. Make more users of the LoD community use the forum as a way to protest to remove ball relo.
Daisy wrote:There are multiple topic who already mentioned to ban this combo but they all got denied becuase it is ''counterabel''

My thoughts on why it shouldn't be banned is probably still arguably enough to not make so suggestion happen. I think I speak for most(now retired) LoD pros on that remark too.
For the 2 years, I've played LoD the only problems I had when encountering ball relo was if the ball relo had kraken or repel(spells that dispel or block most of the counter picks listed).
Daisy wrote:it is impossible to win against an experienced Player with it, and if he has a more or less cooperating team its an instant win, i want that there is a vote if it should be banned.

If you want to create a poll I believe you can do so by editing your original post and going to post options -> You can PM me if you need more help with that.
As for "almost being impossible to win against" remarks, this seems a bit over dramatic. Compared to Phant Rearm, Sanity, or X-mark Global, it brings lesser of a challenge when having to play aganist ball relo.
Daisy wrote:since in nearly evrygame someone has relo ball it takes longer and longer to fill up lobbies, even your own lod moderator desire stopped playing because he got annoyed by this shit

Laughable. If this was a way to "summon" me back into this LoD community, probably the most obvious way. Ugh no. I usually go about other games every year and found a lot that interests me more atm. was definitely not because of ball relo but nice try. :lol:

Merex
Oversight Staff

Re: [LOD] Ball Lightning Relo

Postby Merex » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:12 am

No response.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Suggestion Archive”