Mega 1100/1200+

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

smoothie
Resource Storage

Mega 1100/1200+

Postby smoothie » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:29 am

Dear Ent,

I am writing to you with a sincere requet.

We are a lot of 1200+ players who prefers to play Mega, as we think it's more fun to cross, merge etc. however we are at a stage now where many of us are really tired of having a majority of our games ruined due to people being TK or simply just trolling and then just keep on creating new accounts so they can start all over again. that is the reason why i am hereby asking wether it would be possible for us serious players who invest a lot of time playing this game to have a game hosted where people need at least 1100/1200+ elo before you are able to join, however the rules are the same as MEGA where you can cross/merge etc.

it really takes out all the fun for us skilled players, who actually wants to play and who keeps these games alive and invest many hours into this.

I am currently the one who initiated the idea, however i do have a lot of people supporting this request.

I really do hope that you will take this request serious and at least you can give it a try to see how active these games will be, we are many who would rather wait 5 more minutes to get a good game then to have 3x 800 elo players in the game as they 99% of the time will ruin it for the rest of us.

I am looking forward hearing from you.

Best regards,
GucciGucci

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Re: Mega 1100/1200+

Postby Kappa » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:34 am

Obviously the concern is splitting high elo player lobbies up. Adding another would mean less overall games being played and longer waits at this elo level. I'm not sure the current activity level warrants this change.

I'm also skeptical that there is a large number of 1200+ players that refuse to play on the current 1200+ bot because of the added rules set.

smoothie
Resource Storage

Postby smoothie » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:59 pm

yes, High elo players do lobby up on the same team if that is want you mean, but that is obviously because all of us are tired of having a player on the team that is killing the fun with his/hers TK play (Most of the time it is intentional). and that is what we are trying to avoid with this suggestion, so we can have some more fun/competitive games

I do not agree with you regarding the waiting time, i do play Mega everyday and have alot of friends playing too who have high elo and i can mention several number of people wanting to join and prefer to play lets just say 1100+ elo games with Mega rules to avoid getting our games ruined.

If you are concerned about the longer waiting time for lets just call it 1100+ i guess you can leave that up to the people waiting, how long time they wait for a full game, but in my experience playing MEGA everyday i am very confident that it will not take much longer for a game to start.

you can also compare it to the regular 1200+ games, these can easily have a 20-30 minutes witing time before a game starts, as well as other games that you are hosting that have a very long lobby time such as Survival Chaos, YouTD etc.

i would really appriciate it if you would give it a trial periode, i can also have other players backup this suggestion if needed.

Best regards,
GucciGucci

ahols91
Treant

Postby ahols91 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:20 am

smoothie wrote:Dear Ent,

I am writing to you with a sincere requet.

We are a lot of 1200+ players who prefers to play Mega, as we think it's more fun to cross, merge etc. however we are at a stage now where many of us are really tired of having a majority of our games ruined due to people being TK or simply just trolling and then just keep on creating new accounts so they can start all over again. that is the reason why i am hereby asking wether it would be possible for us serious players who invest a lot of time playing this game to have a game hosted where people need at least 1100/1200+ elo before you are able to join, however the rules are the same as MEGA where you can cross/merge etc.

it really takes out all the fun for us skilled players, who actually wants to play and who keeps these games alive and invest many hours into this.

I am currently the one who initiated the idea, however i do have a lot of people supporting this request.

I really do hope that you will take this request serious and at least you can give it a try to see how active these games will be, we are many who would rather wait 5 more minutes to get a good game then to have 3x 800 elo players in the game as they 99% of the time will ruin it for the rest of us.

I am looking forward hearing from you.

Best regards,
GucciGucci

....... lol

You¨re concern makes no sense. You wan¨t a higher skilled playerbase for a meta thats abusive and requires 100000% less skill than the normal 4xsololane mode which the game was originally designed for?

lel

I suggest you head over to the 1200+ bot, because there you would get the best of both worlds. More challenging playstyle/meta (pghmcbnm) and a higher skilled playerbase without any trolls (nearly).
'ddddsasdf

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:11 am

For the time being, I don't see a particular need for a second 1200+ bot with the allowed merge/cross.

Following that, population is already as questionable as it and as stated by Kappa - Another bot means another lobby with more wait times etc.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Suggestion Archive”