Its Not The END of ENT

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

Should ENT Replace HazarDous and Promote Unitil for Staff Department?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:50 am

Yes
67%
No
33%

Total votes: 3

nitehawk
Armored Tree

Its Not The END of ENT

Postby nitehawk » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:50 am

As title states, theres still Solution to keep ENT alive. Uakf.b the founder was just last active 9 months ago. Theres still very large number community players that play ent bots. I propose to Promote unitil to Staff department! he is an active tech support, and is capable of saving the community. We can volunteer new moderators to process BRQ and Keep ENT going. With community support! +1

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: Its Not The END of ENT

Postby Unitil » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:30 am

Going to deny this now, as I am not interested in the position.

Just before the internal discussion of the shutdown of ENT Gaming, I had decided to retire from staff due to lack of time and motivation. It seems HazarDous was already pushing towards the decision he has made, and had asked me to delay my decision until the weekend to see where ENT Gaming was going.

I was asked to simply help on the backend to ensure the bots and forum stay online so users can access them for the time being. I have agreed to do this, and users will continue to be able to access things such as our autohosting bots and the player hosting bots for the time being, until the eventual pulling of the plug or some other development occurs.

I will not repeat what has already been said by HazarDous, but I do agree with his sentiments made in his post.

Denied.

Processing.

Return to “Suggestion Archive”