Please host Legendary Monsters

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

MuffinMan
Aura Tree

Please host Legendary Monsters

Postby MuffinMan » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:28 pm

I think this goes here. I'm not sure were else I would post it.

Please host Legendary Monsters on a bot. I've hosted it through ent link and makemehost a couple of times and I can usually get 4-8 players in about 20-30 minutes. I've heard some people mention that they would love to play this game but no bot hosts it so they don't have a dependable way to play it. 5 players are required to beat the game and sometimes people leave so I would recommend starting at 6-8. The game doesn't have any major abuses or things that might be bannable as far as I know, so it wouldn't put that many new topics into the ban request forum.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Re: Please host Legendary Monsters

Postby aRt)Y » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:36 pm

@muffinman moved. Why dont u keep hosting it through thr normal ent hosting service tho?
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

MuffinMan
Aura Tree

Postby MuffinMan » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:56 pm

I host it whenever I want to play it, but it would be easier if there was a bot hosting it. I figured you guys might add it and then it would be easier to play.

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:32 pm

There're few unique hosters but in general the games quota aint too high. Hosting on ENT is even below average for both maps Legendary Monsters 10.9.w3x & b on ENT.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Suggestion Archive”