Suggestion about mode in Lod Dota

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Suggestion about mode in Lod Dota

Postby Lord-Miles » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:16 pm

Hello guys i would like to ask adding a FN to mode .

FN means fast neutrals - there is neutral creeps before sentinel/scourge creeps starting.

Currently mode is -sdems6bod2 .

nabo.
Donator

Re: Suggestion about mode in Lod Dota

Postby nabo. » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:08 pm

We cannot exceed 10 hcl letters.

Would FN replace something?

What does FN actually do? Just one neutral spawning early?

Reasons for asking the implementation?
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Postby Lord-Miles » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:33 pm

Yes its just fast neutrals spawning , well i been playing before on that mode thats why i am asking for it , i am asking for because you dont have to wait that much for neutrals screens to spawn + i think since you can take early lvls with fast neutrals games will be changed.

Burnt
Treant Protector

Postby Burnt » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:08 pm

Is the current mode "-sdems6bod2"? I doubt the "em" since we gain 1 gold per sec in game with strong towers. In "em" there are 2 gold per sec and towers are nurfed.

Kindly confirm
GOTEM

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Postby Lord-Miles » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:25 pm

Burnt wrote:Is the current mode "-sdems6bod2"? I doubt the "em" since we gain 1 gold per sec in game with strong towers. In "em" there are 2 gold per sec and towers are nurfed.

Kindly confirm

Well i didn't notice that , i just copy the game name and though thats the mode , i am suggesting FN to be added to mode for fast neutrals.

Burnt
Treant Protector

Postby Burnt » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:48 pm

Lord-Miles wrote:Well i didn't notice that , i just copy the game name and though thats the mode , i am suggesting FN to be added to mode for fast neutrals.

Well my point is: If there is no "em" in the real mode (which is good and should stay as it is), then "fn" can be added without going beyond the 10-letter limit.
GOTEM

s0ceN
Armored Tree

Postby s0ceN » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:55 pm

Would rather have the "em" than have the "fn". Its funnier with faster games, which "em" promotes.
Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance - Sun Tzu

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Postby Lord-Miles » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:13 pm

s0ceN wrote:Would rather have the "em" than have the "fn". Its funnier with faster games, which "em" promotes.

Nah with EM would be more easy which makes no sense , fast lvls more gold etc... i prefer fn to be added if possible.

s0ceN
Armored Tree

Postby s0ceN » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:02 pm

I don't think you understood nabo. He said it was not possible, because of the 10 digit limit. So in order to add the "fn" you must remove two other digit.

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Postby Lord-Miles » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:26 pm

s0ceN wrote:I don't think you understood nabo. He said it was not possible, because of the 10 digit limit. So in order to add the "fn" you must remove two other digit.

I understood it well , but since there is no EM in mode they can put FN , dunno before i been playing mdd2s6frfnul/ab mode which is more than 10 letters.

Burnt
Treant Protector

Postby Burnt » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:00 pm

Lord-Miles wrote:I understood it well , but since there is no EM in mode they can put FN , dunno before i been playing mdd2s6frfnul/ab mode which is more than 10 letters.

"md" is a bit too much - u can prob pick same build every game. I think the current mode with 2 taverns can possibly increase variety of the game by forcing people to be creative with limited hero pools.

So "fn" is fine but I would like everything else stays the same. No "em".
GOTEM

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Postby Lord-Miles » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:10 pm

Burnt wrote:
Lord-Miles wrote:I understood it well , but since there is no EM in mode they can put FN , dunno before i been playing mdd2s6frfnul/ab mode which is more than 10 letters.

"md" is a bit too much - u can prob pick same build every game. I think the current mode with 2 taverns can possibly increase variety of the game by forcing people to be creative with limited hero pools.

So "fn" is fine but I would like everything else stays the same. No "em".

About md i am just saying what mode i been playing like 5 years ago in Garena :) but if we add fn here would be really great.

s0ceN
Armored Tree

Postby s0ceN » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:12 pm

In my opinion the current game mode is very well balanced, and the most fun to play.

Removing "em" is gonna change the game a lot. People might stop playing, as there are a lot of "bad" players playing. I honestly think "em" is too easy, but that is because I'm used to playing regular Dota competetive. Having the "em" makes the players who can't lasthit getting gold. Removing the "em" is gonna make it very unbalanced, because the good players are gonna get items at almost the same rate as now, but the bad players are gonna suffer.

Burnt
Treant Protector

Postby Burnt » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:42 pm

s0ceN wrote:In my opinion the current game mode is very well balanced, and the most fun to play.

Removing "em" is gonna change the game a lot. People might stop playing, as there are a lot of "bad" players playing. I honestly think "em" is too easy, but that is because I'm used to playing regular Dota competetive. Having the "em" makes the players who can't lasthit getting gold. Removing the "em" is gonna make it very unbalanced, because the good players are gonna get items at almost the same rate as now, but the bad players are gonna suffer.

dude I guess u didn't read our posts before replying. I don't think the current mode is "em" so there is no such thing as "removing em".

Is the current mode "-sdems6bod2"? I doubt the "em" since we gain 1 gold per sec in game with strong towers. In "em" there are 2 gold per sec and towers are nurfed.

Kindly confirm
GOTEM

s0ceN
Armored Tree

Postby s0ceN » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:34 pm

You are mistaken. I just checked in-game. It says Easy Mode / Single Draft / ... / .. etc

So the mode is -sdems6bod2

Return to “Suggestion Archive”