Medieval Zombie Invasion

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

Do you want that map

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 7

awesomeguy
Basic Tree

Re: Medieval Zombie Invasion

Postby awesomeguy » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:35 pm

xXxHeLLxXx wrote:Gray doesnt need to be closed , [url]the requierd to play players maeby 6(there are 2 zombies , but one pro zombie can take all spots)[/url] , there is no need of HCL , autoban for leavers , rules i dont think there are needed , all of the map is balanced atleast i work from some time on it with shinypants
There are three types in game to give gold and lumber to zombies -normal , hard and unlimited. They are vote by everyone so no need HCL . In future version there would be some modes i hope / we are working on history for the map . There is 1.8 version but for of everything this version will need to be tested for 1 week so we can host the most wanted version 1.7 for the bot . When everything is fine with 1.8 we will tell you :) And thanks for support its nice for us to be supported to grown up this map

if you ask me there is need for fh only, it is way better like this and can be played with 6 only if all are super pro, and game will most likly will be hard for both teams. every faction has critical role in the game, 2 zombies are necessary. some factions are support faction that can be controlled by other player instead.

microing is needed in the game and every faction has a role to the game.

having votestart may ruin the game. i suggest that game will start only in fh.

dont get me wrong, if 1 or 2 player leaves the game other players can controll him and game will be fine, most of the time when a zombie player leaves the other zombie player leaves to or the human players are giving him extra gold and wood.

also when game hosted in ENT or MMH the host always start in fh and i played only few games without fh.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Re: Medieval Zombie Invasion

Postby HazarDous » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:22 am

ENT25 is now auto hosting M.Z.I Riverlands 1.8.w3x

Vote start is set to 6. If there is any issue, post a new suggestion.

Game name: [ENT] Zombie Invasion #

Return to “Suggestion Archive”