Tournament information

uakf.b
Staff Department

Tournament information

Postby uakf.b » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:52 pm

The January Warcraft III tournament will take place from January 18th to January 20th and includes DotA (5v5), Legion TD Mega (4v4), Castle Fight (3v3), and Battleships (5v5) events. The format for each event is double-elimination.

Registration for the tournament is open (it closes on January 16th, midnight CST)! To sign up, see http://clanent.net/tourney/ and select one of the tournament events; then, press the sign up button. Note that signing up means that you are making an obligation to show up to the tournament; if you are not sure yet, you should not sign up until later. You can try to find a team using the Find A Team section in this forum!

The tournament events will be conducted using our uxtourney tournament system. Games will be hosted automatically by the system (and winners will also be recorded and updated automatically), but we'll be online in case something goes wrong in the chat channel on the website. A tournament dashboard will be available on the tournament date, where you can see your game with the gamename. When both teams are online, the game will be automatically hosted.

In order to join the game, note that the Battle.net accounts being used must be validated by a member of your tournament team (ENT Connect is automatically validated). So make sure you do that before the tournament. Alternatively, make a post in this section with your team name and the event that you signed up for, and all of the Warcraft III accounts your team will be using; then, we'll add the accounts to your team for you.

The maps for each event will be the version currently hosted on ENT host bots at the time of the tournament.

Prize: the current prize pool is $200.00, which will be split among the different events based on the number of teams that show up (also considering the number of players on each team). Prizes will be distributed through Paypal, so you need a Paypal account if you wish to receive a cash prize in case you win. We also will be giving out lots of donation points (which you can use to get your own host bot or announcement messages!). If you want to get more prizes, then please donate at http://clanent.net/donate.php; thanks!
dWFrZi5i -- 'cause I'm cool like Agreements

AmarK
Basic Tree

Re: Tournament information

Postby AmarK » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:55 pm

Hi, I am registered on the website and battle.net. But when I click on the tourney page, it says I am not registered for a tourney and there is no upcoming tournaments to register for. I am confused as what to do.
Clan EsL
#1 Battleships Player on USEast and the World

uakf.b
Staff Department

Postby uakf.b » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:09 pm

Sorry, registration deadline was set to noon instead of midnight (11:59 instead of 23:59). You should see the events now.
dWFrZi5i -- 'cause I'm cool like Agreements

AmarK
Basic Tree

Postby AmarK » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:43 pm

Ah thanks, it works now.
Clan EsL
#1 Battleships Player on USEast and the World

Return to “January Warcraft III”