[ID] thatoneguy@uswest

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Hash
Poison Treant

[ID] thatoneguy@uswest

Postby Hash » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:42 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8428851
Game Name: [ent] island defense #95
Your Warcraft III Username: hash
Violator's Warcraft III Username: thatoneguy@uswest
Violated Rule(s): maphack
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Blue = Suspicious Red = Obvious Green = Most Obvious

1:07 Titan had just gotten 2 kills in the area, why would he pearl on top of himself again? To kill the goblin workers just south of him.

3:27 Titan windwalks straight up to the radio's walls perfectly, all in one movement as if he knew that the walls were there, without having any vision of it. Normally it would take either multiple clicks to reach the wall because you dont have vision of it, or pathing would make you go around because you would click beyond the point of the walls.

4:27 Nature uses windwalk (titan does not have vision of the nature to see that it used windwalk), and goes to wall in the minion. Titan pearls at the perfect time when nature is about to wall in the minion, as if he knew nature was in windwalk about to wall in his minion.

6:00 His minion kills the one wall of the ogre's lumber base, instead of picking up the item that dropped from killing the wall, or going into the lumber base to finish off the ogre's shelter. The minion rushes straight from killing the wall, towards the draenei, without having any vision of it at all, as if he knew that draenei would be walking there. He even has his main titan camping the draenei's rc so when it would tp, he would be there ready for the kill. This play by itself proves he maphacks.

Any further thoughts: Literally every one of his pearls was a hit, not a single missed pearl. That draenei kill was obvious maphack.

I would like @haunt to personally review and process this brq, seeing as he is experienced in spotting maphackers in Island Defense.

1337hamburger
Treant

Re: [ID] thatoneguy@uswest

Postby 1337hamburger » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:55 pm

Going off replay time not game timer:
2:00 Titan sets out phoenix and shift clicks its path over every lumber-base in that direction. He continues to follow under the phoenix even though nothing is yet scouting. (The 2nd half is just weird, doesn't really say too much.)

6:13 Nature goes to wall in as hash says, but the most important part here is:
Day: I' wall in
Then right after that is said in the chat the titan pearls over the minions head.

7:56 As Hash stated this play only is just about enough to prove maphack as a standalone. He seemed to send the minion down towards the drae, then he seems to go back to controlling something else, then right as drae gets close he locks on. (the drae is still out of sight) Although the biggest thing to look for all replay is that during all this he sends the main titan right to the drae rc. This clearly shows the whole set of actions was planned not random chance.

10:00 very sketchy chase on lightblue, he gets lucky perfect timed pearl on him, then one minute later this pearl misses, but he still walks right to him.

In conclusion; I agree this guy is an obvious maphacker. He only pearls when he needs to, he never misses feed, and he randomly changes direction to find builders.

Aderan
Basic Tree

Postby Aderan » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:11 pm

Considerations:
*Already banned Twice. (2014 both.)
*Not banned for Maphack.
*Watching video by myself will tell you my considerations about this:

01:00 Minute mark:
Yes, it's weird, he send the Phoenix to scout it and he was already walking with it.
It is reasonable that Phoenix have more MS than the Titan, but it's only suspicious as you said.

3:27 Minute Mark:
False. You can see in the Replay that he had vision of the two walls. The third and fourth one he did have after he walked there.

4:25 Minute Mark:
Can't confirm this one.

6:38
He said he was noob and didn't knew how he was doing that.

Conclusion: Yes, it's conclusive that he is a Map Hacker.

Hash
Poison Treant

Postby Hash » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:39 am

COUGH @haunt COUGH COUGH

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Postby Haunt » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:20 am

@fullmelthash Patience, my young padawan...

pep
Forest Walker

Postby pep » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:31 am

not mh just luck
"hot gamer grills are a myth, bout as likely to find a unicorn" - hash

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:46 pm

In Island Defense Time. (ID timer in the top left)

Nothing suspicious about 1:07-1:15.
3:27 is only minor suspicious because he used omniscience prior which revealed 3+ builders going bot right of mound. Only reason why I'd consider it suspicious at all because he walked straight into gaps as if he knew the walls were there.
4:27 - Minor suspicious, the timing does indeed seem sketchy especially since all walls weren't killed and parts of the lb were still in fog.
6:00 - Suspicious. He moved main to the RC at the same time he moved mini, drae was still in fog.

This movement is in Replay Time
10:00-Endgame - Has 2 minis going bot left mid down the path to bay base obv because demo might've gone but moves 1 mini to the left where gob is approaching, looking at this 3+ times his moements is directly in-sync with gob.
Titan also goes straight to demo in the beach base, again his movements were in-sync with that demo wall which was yet to be revealed but stopped to kill gob then proceeded to kill demo.

While you find love for @Haunt and not myself, I'm still an ID-specialized admin and can safely say I do believe this guy maphacks with the addition of those last minutes in-game.

Banned.
Attachments
thatoneguy.w3g
(68.67 KiB) Downloaded 34 times
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

mightguy
Basic Tree

Postby mightguy » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:02 pm

Av1oN wrote:In Island Defense Time. (ID timer in the top left)

Nothing suspicious about 1:07-1:15.
3:27 is only minor suspicious because he used omniscience prior which revealed 3+ builders going bot right of mound. Only reason why I'd consider it suspicious at all because he walked straight into gaps as if he knew the walls were there.
4:27 - Minor suspicious, the timing does indeed seem sketchy especially since all walls weren't killed and parts of the lb were still in fog.
6:00 - Suspicious. He moved main to the RC at the same time he moved mini, drae was still in fog.

This movement is in Replay Time
10:00-Endgame - Has 2 minis going bot left mid down the path to bay base obv because demo might've gone but moves 1 mini to the left where gob is approaching, looking at this 3+ times his moements is directly in-sync with gob.
Titan also goes straight to demo in the beach base, again his movements were in-sync with that demo wall which was yet to be revealed but stopped to kill gob then proceeded to kill demo.

While you find love for @Haunt and not myself, I'm still an ID-specialized admin and can safely say I do believe this guy maphacks with the addition of those last minutes in-game.

Banned.

when you so good you get banned for MH when your game sense is too good.
GG ladies. demo had to be in the corner. there is no other place he could of been. but if that is the deciding factor then NP.
i know this is Hash's life so he can have this one.
even though i highly consider you watch Hash in the same replay.
@haunt
@Av1oN
@fullmelthash

Edit/
fullmelthash wrote:Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8428851
Game Name: [ent] island defense #95
Your Warcraft III Username: hash
Violator's Warcraft III Username: thatoneguy@uswest
Violated Rule(s): maphack
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Blue = Suspicious Red = Obvious Green = Most Obvious

1:07 Titan had just gotten 2 kills in the area, why would he pearl on top of himself again? To kill the goblin workers just south of him. yes to kill workers possible in most common seed

3:27 Titan windwalks straight up to the radio's walls perfectly, all in one movement as if he knew that the walls were there, without having any vision of it. Normally it would take either multiple clicks to reach the wall because you dont have vision of it, or pathing would make you go around because you would click beyond the point of the walls. even without vision if walling was wrong it wouldnt set me back. i dont see how i didnt see the walls in replay

4:27 Nature uses windwalk (titan does not have vision of the nature to see that it used windwalk), and goes to wall in the minion. Titan pearls at the perfect time when nature is about to wall in the minion, as if he knew nature was in windwalk about to wall in his minion.

when i see a demo near my mini i assume a gank. so i pearl

6:00 His minion kills the one wall of the ogre's lumber base, instead of picking up the item that dropped from killing the wall, or going into the lumber base to finish off the ogre's shelter. The minion rushes straight from killing the wall, towards the draenei, without having any vision of it at all, as if he knew that draenei would be walking there. He even has his main titan camping the draenei's rc so when it would tp, he would be there ready for the kill. This play by itself proves he maphacks.
i just send minis around auto attack. he happend to find drae right as i found his RC. and knowing drae only escape is his RC i waited

Any further thoughts: Literally every one of his pearls was a hit, not a single missed pearl. That draenei kill was obvious maphack.
Pearling was lucky i guess. dont know what else you want? i missed a few just watch again
I would like @haunt to personally review and process this brq, seeing as he is experienced in spotting maphackers in Island Defense.

1337hamburger
Treant

Postby 1337hamburger » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:19 pm

@mightguy
You may wanna try editing that post or posting again, because I can't make much sense of your comment.

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Postby Haunt » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:47 am

@mightguy feel free to appeal your ban. If you think Hash hacks, post a ban request.

Locked.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:28 pm

No dodge. Processing.

Return to “Processed Requests”