[LOD] TightwetPssy@useast

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

bone98
Aura Tree

[LOD] TightwetPssy@useast

Postby bone98 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:51 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/11185768/
Game Name: Lod #42
Your Warcraft III Username: Khanz
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Tightwetpssy
Violated Rule(s): Maphack
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 19:50 Suspicious gank onto talon could have been game sense but it was through fog.
20:20 Same thing complete fog nobody was on the map so one can assume they are in the jungle, but his tp was spot on.
21:25 Gank onto tuskar somehow tuskar dodged the wards and his tp was preemptive, again could have been game sense but unlikely.
22:30 This one could have been a lucky tp he missed but you can see terrorblades trail into the shop.
22:55 I asked my team if they thought he was mhing to verify, they said probably not.
23:40 Attempt to kill huskar could have been a lucky tp into the jungle again.
Any further thoughts: I'm only 60% sure he is mhing the jungle ganks could have been legit due to nobody on side lanes, but the timing of the tps were too consistent to not consider it mh. I know I've said tps a couple times but i meant relos.

bone98
Aura Tree

Re: [LOD] TightwetPssy@useast

Postby bone98 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:12 am

I meant at uswest not east, thought it was east for some reason.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: [LOD] TightwetPssy@useast

Postby FalenGa » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:12 pm

1950 is, as you said, not concrete as he was just seen finishing a creep wave mid and he would most likely go to the rune. It's a bit suspicious, tho.

2020 he relocates right next to orange in jungle, moves straight to him and kills him.

Same deal as above at 2120.

2150 is also suspicious, as he relocates to intercept yellow and moves directly to him in the woods. Yellow could have gone in 4 directions, only one of which was warded.

2200 relocates right next to purple.

2250 relocates in the direction orange was heading. Absolutely no reason he should have done that.

2325 relocates to intercept huskar. Huskar changes direction, and wisps copies his movement.

2440 for the 1st time in the game he relocates and ulties creeps. Coinsidentally enough, during that time, every single one of his opponents was either not alone, or next to a tower.

2620 perfectly follows tiny who is trying to escape through the fog.

tightwetpssy is banned 1 year for map hack.
Attachments
11185768.w3g
(301.53 KiB) Downloaded 32 times

Return to “Processed Requests”