[DOTA] flower@useast mh

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

raystar
Basic Tree

[DOTA] flower@useast mh

Postby raystar » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:33 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/?u=flower
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #68
Your Warcraft III Username:
Violator's Warcraft III Username: flower@useast
Violated Rule(s): mh
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
He uses mh very cleverly, and doesn't really show unless you look at his moves at certain times.

The most obvious proof is here:
33:40-33:42 Blink in to fog directly on top of lanaya in enemy jungle.

Any further thoughts:
He plays many many games here. I know there are many others, and I will try to find some more.

divinerape

Re: [DOTA] flower@useast mh

Postby divinerape » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:48 pm

Used to play with Flower alot, doubt he maphacks

SeriouslyStrange
Poison Treant

Postby SeriouslyStrange » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:35 pm

@raystar , one timestampt of MH, no matter how suspicious it is, is not enough.
Please provide more timestamps.
Let's just play nice.
NOT!

raystar
Basic Tree

Postby raystar » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:58 pm

@SeriouslyStrange

This one is enough because he blinks in fog in the middle of farming a creep spot and he clearly demonstrates mh vision. There are also many other instances you can see if you look carefully.

I am requesting that @FalenGa take a look at this replay very quickly, and it will be clear that this guy map hacks. I know for a fact that mh requests can be scanned with just one time stamp (it just happened to me a few days ago). @Beerlord

He is very good at hiding the map hack, but this one instance (WHERE HE BLINDLY BLINKS RIGHT TO AN ENEMY IN THE FOG) for no apparent reason is a clear proof of mh.

SeriouslyStrange
Poison Treant

Postby SeriouslyStrange » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:15 pm

@raystar , like I said, you need to provide more timestamps.
No mod will ban off of one timestamp in a game like dota, unless we find a legitimate fog click.
Let's just play nice.
NOT!

raystar
Basic Tree

Postby raystar » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:34 pm

@SeriouslyStrange I am not trying to get in to an argument with you, but here is a case where someone specified one timestamp, the mod reviewed, and it was obvious mh was being used;

viewtopic.php?f=172&t=103517&p=408922&hilit=rand.apem#p408922

All I am asking is for you to just watch this one time stamp, it will only take a few seconds, and you know without a doubt that this guy uses map hack. He blinks blindly in the fog when there was no one at all around. It's not possible to do this without map hack.

@FalenGa please review this replay if you want to get another map hacker
@beerlord

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:38 pm

@raystar
I do like map hack requests, so i am going to take a look at it.

However, SeriouslyStrange is correct here.

We have many map hack requests every day. The majority of them are false, lack basic evidence, and are created from players that didn't ever bother to watch the replay.
This results in plenty of wasted time. Time that could have been invested in the rest of the requests.

So, as a measure for this, we ask players to provide as many suspicious movements as they can.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:52 pm

0540 stops farming and retreats towards the river while axe and rhasta are about to gang them. He only gained vision of rhasta for a couple of seconds earlier.
However, the timing and the lack of indications towards a gang, render this move suspicious.
0700 he abandons the lane and goes jungling, while axe and rhasta were prepering to gang.
1100 stops farming jungle when axe and rhasta enter it. Could just be cautious here, tho.
2835 he is pushing 3rd bot tower alone, and gondar joins him. All of a sudden, he starts backing off while slardar is approaching in fog.
3300 he is heading towards the ancients above roshan. Sniper killed them, but the green dot still appears on his map, and he was busy while sniper was killing them.
He stops and changes direction like he knows they are gone, without ever gaining vision.
It's either that, or he noticed Lanaya on the river ( in fog ), who was about to start farming bot.
3320 to 3340 he makes it obvious. First, he notices lanaya retreating, and calls him out. This alone is not suspicious. But he also knew lanaya was not going to the jungle. He knew he was heading back to base, while having no vision of him.
Then, a few seconds later, without having vision of lanaya for the past 30 seconds, he blinks out of his jungle camp right on top of lanaya, instantly activates blade mail and duels.
Lanaya calls him out of his suspicious blinking, and he says
(34:08 / All) Flower: its called wards
Not a single ward around.
4140 he is trying to sneak-push bot. Meanwhile, all 5 enemy heroes are pushing mid. Suddently, he stops while lanaya moves away from his group, and is heading towards him at bot. Then, once lanaya realises that LC left bot and starts heading back to his team, LC returns to his sneak pushing.
All this with no vision of lanaya.

That guy was careful, i have to admit. If it wasn't for the fog-blink, i would have to watch a 2nd replay.
He even went as far as changing account after this game.

Player Flower is banned 1 year for the use of map hack.
Attachments
8643789.w3g
(535.65 KiB) Downloaded 15 times

Return to “Processed Requests”