Poivdo@us.east.battle.net [Maphacker]

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

RealSlimShady
Aura Tree

Poivdo@us.east.battle.net [Maphacker]

Postby RealSlimShady » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:28 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 716705.w3g
Your Warcraft III Username: Wing
Violator's Warcraft III Username: poivdo
Violated Rule(s): maphacker
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 28 minutes onwards
Any further thoughts: please check on him for maphack, i was sniper and he knew exactly where i was walking though to the top side where nobody even know and killed me. i have already checked the replay and from his vision , it's fog of war. no wards or anything. he should be map hacking , however trying to not make it too obvious, during that period, from the replay shown, he used his second skill to make him walk faster in order to catch up with me and kill me

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: Poivdo@us.east.battle.net [Maphacker]

Postby FalenGa » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:43 pm

@RealSlimShady
You need to watch the replay, and provide timestamps of suspicious movements, and your thoughts on them.
Otherwise, this will be denied.

RealSlimShady
Aura Tree

Postby RealSlimShady » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:35 pm

timestamp is in the 28:20 which he just went through the towers at top just to kill me

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:01 pm

@RealSlimShady
1 suspicious event is not enough to warranty a map hack ban.

Please do i asked above, or this request will be denied.

Essenze
Donator

Postby Essenze » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:07 pm

@RealSlimShady
@FalenGa
(Non-Suspicious) 11:40 - LC comes to duel him in loth but SB doesn't react (would of ran away if he mh'd).
(Suspicious) ~18:00+ Follows invisible Rylai then dusts her to kill.
(Semi-Suspicious) 20:00 Takes invis and goes immediatly to LC
(Semi-Suspicious) ~22:30 SB stands there while LC waits then loths to duel someone. That's my opinion, but the way SB stood there made me think he was waiting and watching LC that was going to duel.
(Semi-Suspicious) ~24:00 He does it again
(Semi-Suspicious) 24:50 Backs from invisible CM coming
(Very-Suspicious) 25:35 Starts there, watch invisible sniper with low hp standing there, then runs top river while scrouge is pushing tower, then after tower is dead, SB goes top lane to meet sniper and kill him.
(Semi-Suspicious) 26:35 SB charges LC to kill him, then cancels it as the enemy is coming (0 wards)
That's it. Overall, I think he does mh. Most of his charges were successful, and the amount of times he knew LC was going to duel. But that 25:35 confirms it for me.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:46 pm

About Bara, in-game timer.
Spoiler!
1140 is very suspicious to me. He was completely aware of invinsible LC. When LC landed the first hit, bara charged instantly.
1320 3 of bara's teammates are attacking sniper's illusion. Bara is right next to them, but never charges, as if he knew it was an illu.
1410 changes direction and starts moving towards the middle of their jungle. Meanwhile, yellow and orange and heading that way too, in fog. Bara suddently reverts back to his original direction.
1540 starts heading top towards slark. Meanwhile, slark is about to get ganged by two people, while they never had vision of them. Bara charges instantly when he gets vision.
1800 perfectly follows invinsible rylai.
2000 straight to LC in fog.
2110 charges teal who is alone. A couple of second later he stops, while 3 of teal's alies is about to join him in fog.
2220 LC is lurking bot, waiting for someone to take the bait. Bara knows this, somehow, and takes position nearby. The second LC lands his 1st hit and his invinsibility fades, bara charges.
2400 bara knows lc is approaching, before even gaining vision of him. He hides, waits for LC to use lothar and gang slark, and charges the same milisecond that LC attacks.
2430 is aware of invinsible rylai nearby.
2600 cuts off low-hp sniper perfectly.
3450 another unnatural reaction time when he charged lc on the same milisecond that he attacked techies.

poivdo is banned 1 year for the use of map hack.

About LC, replay timer :
Spoiler!
Abuses the votekick at 0700. No valid reason.
1030-1230 his team is fighting/pushing top. He never joins them, even tho he is right next to the shop.
1900-2130 his team is pushing top. LC is farming alone, and never joins them. They could have easily finished the game right there and then.
2400 same deal. Team pushing mid, LC farming jungle/bot.
2520 lc attacks 3 enemies in their tower, instead of joining his team. Kills one, but dies alone.
2700 dies alone, again.
3700 watches his teammates dying while he is retreating to the fountain with full hp/mana.
3930-4140 goes afk/griefing at fountain.

Takezo is banned 3 days for refusing to cooperate with his team + Votekick abuse.

@Crows
Very solid and accurate review. Good job.
Attachments
8716705.w3g
(446.23 KiB) Downloaded 23 times

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:53 pm

Takezo dodged. TID: 104774

Return to “Processed Requests”