[DOTA] skeet us/ca west

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

kielbasa
Basic Tree

[DOTA] skeet us/ca west

Postby kielbasa » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:21 pm

Replay Link: http://clanent.net/findstats.php?id=8723989
Game Name: [ENT] Dota apem us/ca #47
Your Warcraft III Username: Vorlon1
Violator's Warcraft III Username: skeet
Violated Rule(s): hacking/ and he admitted during game chat
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): playing game while hacking
Any further thoughts: When i told him it's bannable offense he started loling, moderators/admins thoughts? sheet (grey) player please review.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: [DOTA] skeet us/ca west

Postby FalenGa » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:42 pm

@kielbasa
For starters, he didn't really admit to anything.

If you want us to review this game for map hack, you have to watch it, and then provide timestamps of suspicious movements and your thoughts on them.
These users thanked the author FalenGa for the post:
kielbasa (Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:51 am)

kielbasa
Basic Tree

Postby kielbasa » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:47 am

I understand and thanks for feedback.

When reviewing the download i didnt' focus on anything other than what i have experienced. Starts with game play at 13:57 while my 1st death can be conincidence as i was near the tower please note the next one as i'm trying to place wards in the same spot i died. @ 14:58 he grabs invisibility and goes exacly where i'm at and kills me again. Who would actually think that i would go to the same spot where i just died? He also kills me from behind the trees which i s fog of war?To me that is to obvious. Minute 18:11 he goes into our top tower dives into it... and ultis me right there. If you think this isn't hacking i don;t know what is... I watched from his point of you and in fog. It is crystal clear.
Let me know your thoughts, also see my chat comments and he does states "lol huskar is mhing as well" isn't that admitting?

Some of the comments from chat that i picked below again he kind of made it clear and i would say this is admissible: (19:24 by skeet)

(19:10 / All) Kobain: u hack just be honest . but now play sniper
(19:11 / All) Vorlon1: 101 is u can't play without cheating
(19:18) Lovehunterxx killed the_gru
(19:22 / All) kouvadistan: Player [kouvadistan]'s forfeit vote has been recalled automatically (three minutes have elapsed).
(19:23 / All) skeet: lol huskar mhing
(19:24 / All) skeet: aswell bro
(19:28 / All) lost-for-words: lol?
(19:36 / All) skeet: ulti on me not the illu ok
(19:38 / All) kouvadistan: ANNOUNCEMENT: !votebalance has been implemented for those who wish to play autobalanced games.
(19:40 / All) Vorlon1: i'm glad you admitted it :)
(19:42 / All) lost-for-words: u ran with illyu
(19:45 / All) Vorlon1: as this game is saved
(19:46 / All) lost-for-words: LMAOOO
(19:55 / All) lost-for-words: enjoy ban grey

Essenze
Donator

Postby Essenze » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:01 pm

(Not suspicious) @ 3:00 Sky doesn't react to SB's charge on him, causing him to die.
(Not suspicious) @ 5:00 Sky doesn't react to the incoming gank on Tiny, near him.
(Semi-suspicious) @ 7:00+ Sky reacts to SB charge coming from Sentinel base, and goes back to fountain with half hp/mp.
(Suspicious) @ 9:40 After killing WD, Sky runs into fog towards Sent's tower, to find a sniper, killing him.
(Suspicious) @ 11:40 Sky runs again into fog to find sniper, killing him.
(Suspicious) @ 12:30 Sky takes invis top, runs into fog/woods to find sniper again, killing him.
(Very-Suspicious) @ 15:00 Sky moves from his fountain to head to top T1 tower, finding a standing sniper, killing him.
(Not suspicous) @ 16:50 Sky is alone pushing T2 tower, gets ulted by husk and dies.
(Semi-suspicious) @ 19:30 Sky backs from incoming SB charging him.
(Semi-suspicious) @ 22:24 Sky blinks into fog to Sniper, killing him. (I believe drow was following him though)
(Semi-suspicious) @ 28:20 Sky runs straight to Illusion rune.
(Semi-suspicious) @ 29:20 Sky runs straight away as SB charges him and cyclones on time as SB reaches him.
(Semi-suspicious) @ 30:00 Sky begins chasing WD to gank him without view, even daggers to reach him faster, but fails.
(Suspicious) @ 34:00 Sky heads to top rune, where 4 of sents standing uphil at Ancient creeps spot, then stands there next to them, hiding in the woods, I suppose he was watching them.
(Suspicious) @ 35:20 Sky follows a low hp LC and blinks to kill him.
(Suspicious) @ 37:40 Sky backs from SB charge. Once again.
@ 15:00 confirms it for me.
@FalenGa
These users thanked the author Essenze for the post:
kielbasa (Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:13 am)

Essenze
Donator

Postby Essenze » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:11 pm

kielbasa (Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:14 am)

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:00 pm

Note* All timestamps are on the in-game timer. Red = evidence against the accused, Green = Proof of innocence for the accused.

Crows wrote:(Not suspicious) @ 3:00 Sky doesn't react to SB's charge on him, causing him to die.
(Not suspicious) @ 5:00 Sky doesn't react to the incoming gank on Tiny, near him.

I agree. Also adding that he got ganged by bara at 0520, again.

Crows wrote:(Semi-suspicious) @ 7:00+ Sky reacts to SB charge coming from Sentinel base, and goes back to fountain with half hp/mp.

That is correct. However, i am not sure it's suspicious. He was low on HP for a while, and had been ganged twice by bara so far. Bara was missing for a while, and sky with 300hp is an easy target for bara. He also started moving back the exact moment bara charged. Even if he had map hack, his reaction time would be slower.

Crows wrote:(Suspicious) @ 9:40 After killing WD, Sky runs into fog towards Sent's tower, to find a sniper, killing him.

He actually had vision of sniper moving towards that tower, just a few seconds earlier, thanks to the wards.

Crows wrote:(Suspicious) @ 11:40 Sky runs again into fog to find sniper, killing him.

1100 he is heading towards sniper. Has vision of him. 1119 he has vision of sniper moving to jungle, as he is lurking nearby.
Nothing suspicious so far.

Crows wrote:(Suspicious) @ 12:30 Sky takes invis top, runs into fog/woods to find sniper again, killing him.

This is indeed a bit suspicious. He went straight to the spot sniper was.

1325-1345 is also very suspicious. He is following LC/huskar in fog in a perfect way. He stays back not to give vision, move forward when they are moving forward, moves backwards when they are moving backwards. All that while in fog, as if he knew their exact position at all times.

Crows wrote:(Very-Suspicious) @ 15:00 Sky moves from his fountain to head to top T1 tower, finding a standing sniper, killing him.

Loses vision of sniper at 1500. Follows the path he last saw him take. Then jumps in the tower, 25 seconds after losing vision.

Crows wrote:(Not suspicous) @ 16:50 Sky is alone pushing T2 tower, gets ulted by husk and dies.

This one actually, is so out of character for Sky. It was such a suicidal/risky move. He was on half hp, with all enemies alive ( one of them bara..), pushing alone.
This looks to me like a poor attempt to convince us he is innocent.

1845 he is lurking in fog above the 2nd mid tower. Attacks WD at the exact moment he appears. It's as if he knew all along.

Crows wrote:(Semi-suspicious) @ 19:30 Sky backs from incoming SB charging him.

He was lurking in the jungle, trying to ambush someone. The thing is, there were 2 enemy wards right there, giving full vision of Sky to the enemy team.
He doesn't seem to know. Then attacks LC, LC doesn't bite the bait, finishes the creepwave, and retreats. The retreat was only natural, since he was alone, pushing too far, with all his enemies alive.

2145-2154 one more time he seems to be cognizant of enemy's location at all times. At 2154, he blinks away from LC ( from whom he gained vision in that exact second ), avoiding WD, and landing on a perfectly clear of enemies spot.

Crows wrote:(Semi-suspicious) @ 22:24 Sky blinks into fog to Sniper, killing him. (I believe drow was following him though)

This one actually, is the one that clears things up. Sky never actually gained vision of sniper, even tho traxex was on his back.
Yet, at 2221 he jumps right on top of sniper in fog, and instantly casts his spells on him.

2300-2330 he always acted as if he knew the exact location of LC & Huskar at all times, even when they were in fog.

Crows wrote:(Semi-suspicious) @ 28:20 Sky runs straight to Illusion rune.

Doesn't count as evidence, since he was used to checking runes.

Crows wrote:(Semi-suspicious) @ 29:20 Sky runs straight away as SB charges him and cyclones on time as SB reaches him.

2910 confidently walking through the enemy team's jungle, then cutting their bot creep wave, with 4 enemies alive, and vision of none of them.
Then instantly pulls/blinks back when bara charges him. He actually casts euls on himself a milisecond before gaining vision of bara.
This right here, is the "finishing blow".

Crows wrote:(Semi-suspicious) @ 30:00 Sky begins chasing WD to gank him without view, even daggers to reach him faster, but fails.

Straight to WD in jungle. Follows his exact movements, takes the exact turns WD takes, avoids being seen by enemy creeps. All that without ever gaining vision of WD.

3045 casts his ulti right on top of sniper while they are killing roshan. No valid reason of how he should know his exact position, let alone waste his ulti like that.

Crows wrote:(Suspicious) @ 34:00 Sky heads to top rune, where 4 of sents standing uphil at Ancient creeps spot, then stands there next to them, hiding in the woods, I suppose he was watching them.

Stalking enemies in fog, waiting for someone to move away from the group.
3430 he moves himself to a position that wouldn't give vision to WD, who is approaching from fog. Sees WD, but doesn't engage. I guess that's because LC and Sniper were right next to him, in fog.

Crows wrote:(Suspicious) @ 35:20 Sky follows a low hp LC and blinks to kill him.

Loses vision of LC ( who goes invis ) at 3510. Casts a perfect ulti 3 seconds later. Follows the exact movements of LC for the next 10 seconds.

3615 moves to ambush sniper, who teleported on the 2nd tower out of vision.

Crows wrote:(Suspicious) @ 37:40 Sky backs from SB charge. Once again.

He panics, and even spams pings and says :
(40:25 / Allied) skeet: BARA
(40:27 / Allied) skeet: !
Never had vision of bara charging.

This review is more clear than a fog click to me. Good job @Crows .

skeet is banned 1 year for the use of map hack.

Thank you for reporting @@kielbasa .
Attachments
8723989.w3g
(351.54 KiB) Downloaded 36 times
These users thanked the author FalenGa for the post:
kielbasa (Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:10 am)

Essenze
Donator

Postby Essenze » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:55 pm

@FalenGa
You went more into details than I did.
I just wanted you to look at them atleast so I noted them.
Good job as well, cheers.
kielbasa (Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:10 am)

kielbasa
Basic Tree

Postby kielbasa » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:10 am

thank you!

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:13 am