[LTD] [DOTA] planter#useast.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

[LTD] [DOTA] planter#useast.battle.net

Postby BeerLord » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:30 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10627086
Game Name: [ent] dota apem us/ca #95
Your Warcraft III Username: BeerLord
Violator's Warcraft III Username: planter
Violated Rule(s): maphack
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
Any further thoughts: Numbers too good to be true, so I looked at him.

Apem 95
1633: blinks from river to woods to ult silencer in fog rather than the two heros engaging his allies nearby.
2419: clearly aware of the presence of rasta in fog, and waits for his two allies to move away (also in fog) before ulting and killing him.

Apem 18
2420: turns abruptly around to avoid mines
2612: backs as void approaches in fog.
2800: chasing void across woods but changes course to go above creep camp to avoid mines.
3015: pings medussa as scourge heroes approach unseen from fog.
All game ranges all over map, never hitting techies mines, except when he purposefully detonated two at 3233 that he saw techies plant.

Apem 57
820: holding in place adjacent to tower as bara charges from base. As soon as bara stops the charge (still in fog) he moves forward to engage creeps.
856: pings and tells allies to back as bara lurks in lane invisible. Was not seen going there or picking up rune.
918: backs as bara moves towards him in woods from fog, and as soon as bara turns away, sniper reverses and moves back towards him.
1258: pings void as bara charges him from fog
1420: moves away from drow approaching from fog.
1610: turns and backs suddenly as drow tp's to area next to tower, unseen in fog.
2011: backs from mid tower with full creep wave as bara charges and legion approaches unseen in ww.

planter banned one year for maphack.
10627086(1).w3g
(360.12 KiB) Downloaded 23 times

10627472.w3g
(457.63 KiB) Downloaded 25 times

10624496.w3g
(332.53 KiB) Downloaded 24 times

DOTA_TRASHCANS
Treant

Re: [LTD] [DOTA] planter#useast.battle.net

Postby DOTA_TRASHCANS » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:58 am

I watched the replay from https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10627086 and I'm not going to jot all the instances but from the beginning, if you saw, ogre's tp gank mid to help void was spot on and furthermore, silencer + rhasta died due to his positioning/block, clearly a decent player. The next fight he went and picked off silencer with ursa as they fought bottom neutral camp with Tree.

The fight at 14 min, I am watching from his perspective, as rhasta puts down ult beneath the hill above rune, Rhasta and the fight moves left and I presume he walks up to that area to catch a low hp rhasta, at least I would, and based on his hesitation, clearly he didn't expect to see the silencer.

Ogre and abba play REALLY well support wise and with wards following the next 20 minutes, it was game from there.

So my point in saying this is I disagree with your judgment here, in fact, I have been questioning it since you practically ignored the timestamps of this ban request: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=125996&p=488704#p488704

When something is blatant and obvious with proven facts, you ignore, while situations like this you go out of your way to make a BAN for MH without watching the replay from that person's perspective. I understand you have told me numerous times you are not a good player and you are trying to improve, so I hope you take this constructive criticism and understand how players respond during situations before banning someone. A good moderator should be a solid player as well as having an eye for watching replays, it often times gives you a time to pause and think from a top down perspective and helps even your own gameplay.

cheers, see you online mate
<3 Trashcans

Vaylen
Forest Walker

Postby Vaylen » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:38 am

This player is maphacking and he is now dodging with account sniperist - europe

please range ban him

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:17 pm

@Vaylen, yes Im aware of this player's issues. I have banned him before for maphack. He is a chronic maphacker and ban dodger, and probably a visitor to these forums since he moves on to other accounts whenever a maphack ban request is posted. He must be laughing his ass off at the above post...
These users thanked the author BeerLord for the post:
Vaylen (Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:29 am)

DOTA_TRASHCANS
Treant

Postby DOTA_TRASHCANS » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:03 am

BeerLord wrote:@Vaylen, yes Im aware of this player's issues. I have banned him before for maphack. He is a chronic maphacker and ban dodger, and probably a visitor to these forums since he moves on to other accounts whenever a maphack ban request is posted. He must be laughing his ass off at the above post...

look into 24K-gold, 4svenje, etc
<3 Trashcans

DOTA_TRASHCANS
Treant

Postby DOTA_TRASHCANS » Wed May 09, 2018 7:24 am

<3 Trashcans

Return to “Processed Requests”