Solution - griefing, solo sending and intentionally losing

Third party related bans which need confirmation.

Moderator: ENT Staff

dzon1lex
Basic Tree

Solution - griefing, solo sending and intentionally losing

Postby dzon1lex » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:57 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=11912493.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] HELLHALT TD #64
Your Warcraft III Username: dzon1lex
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Solution
Violated Rule(s): solo sending, toxicity, refusing to send when other 2 wanted, leaking on purpose, not wanting to surge when team needs etc..
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): The whole game. 32:13 Not wanting to send 14 with team; 41:22 Solo sending 18; 50:40 Not surging 20 and leaking 9 bosses + send; 58:03 Another solo send 23 (refusing to send 24 when red and I agreed on it, which was a free win).
Any further thoughts: I don't mind getting even a permanent ban from this game for being toxic to that guy, If he also gets a permanent ban. He'll ruin more and more games for others and I just dont think thats fair to other people. I'm willing to take a bullet for this one if you think that's right, but an IP ban for him would make my life so much happier when I know people can enjoy the game without being disturbed by people similar to him. Thanks in advance, appreciate you taking time to deal with this matter. Nikola

Return to “Awaiting Confirmation”