Super fast rax against a stacked team

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
EdgeOfChaos

Super fast rax against a stacked team

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:27 pm

This may be the fastest rax I've ever done in an actual game (that is, where the enemies are playing). We raxed them in 12 minutes. I would be pretty happy with this in a balanced game, but this one was even worth 23 ELO.

If this isn't a stack smackdown, I don't know what is! I was Gondar.

https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/10707555/

EdgeOfChaos

Re: Super fast rax against a stacked team

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:47 pm

Is that really *another* account, king_kar?

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:03 am

UH OH, it's king kar!

How many accounts you need, salty boi?

You really made an account just to post that?

(edit) OK, posts were deleted.
Last edited by EdgeOfChaos on Sat May 12, 2018 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Brando
Forest Walker

Postby Brando » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:05 pm

The story of king.kar is indeed a fabled one.

Started off a wee lad trying to make it in the 2015 version of DIHL but was shunned away due to poor attitude and very low skill gameplay. This may have been the root of all evil - because in the following months/years he dedicated his LIFE to the ENT forums and AREM pubs (because only real men play arem) to try and destroy anyone in his wake who was better than him and if he could not accomplish that he would flame them until the sun came up and he had to go back to his minimum wage job at papa johns. The vouch rejection of the 2015 DIHL may have ruined King.Kars life as we know it, never before did he feel left out like that (since his grade school days where he got picked last during basketball scrimmages) so he sought out to terrorize and destroy anybody who tried to have fun on a 15 year old barely alive game. He called people the N word numerous times, talked about peoples sisters and mothers, and even harassed people in PMs with homophobic slurs!! With that I'd like to bid my final farewell to my very troubled and mentally insane friend, it was a great run - but the people finally caught on. I hope you get the help you need and in 357 days I will be looking forward to you doing this all over again! RIP KING.KAR!

sandman@useast.battle.net is banned until 2019-04-22 20:25:07 CST. (One of king.kar's smurfs - range banned for ip dodging and game ruining).
These users thanked the author Brando for the post (total 2):
Panopticon (Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:25 am) • Vaylen (Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:42 pm)

Vaylen
Forest Walker

Postby Vaylen » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:40 pm

Lol omg @brando this is hilarious. I never knew the full story about him. But I figured it was something like that LOL.

I'm actually the one who got him caught for i.p dodging, he even made a complaint on a MOD because he disagreed with me submitting him :lol:. It got denied then he started making new I.P addresses and forum accs. I found his 5 different forum accounts and submitted him for a 1 year ban because he types like a 10 year old on all his forums accounts. Now he has to hide in the basement and dodge under 100s of different I.P's. He's the biggest fail troll on ENT.

His latest acc is @bundoll but i reported it to the ent mods and they deleted his posts haha 8-) :D :lol:

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:22 am

funnyguy wrote:lol omg that so funny @brando. Isnt it ironic how you say RIP when you DONT even play the game yourself?
RIP KING.KAR except he still plays and nothing really stopped him from playing. LOL.
@Vaylen Coming from a guy that thought you can range ban a VPN LMAO. You really have no clue what the internet can do.
The moderators do a really good work in hiding half the information for you, its the only reason why i cant laugh at your posts.
but when you see me ingame Ill still be laughing hard . GG hahaha

Hey my boys @Vaylen @Brando - It's king kar, back from the dead.

... for now.

@funnyguy how is your job at Papa John's treating you? Also no one thinks you're funny so that name is a bit misleading.

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:36 am

Hi I'd like a large pizza and an order of breadsticks @funnyguy thanks, papa bless

Vaylen
Forest Walker

Postby Vaylen » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:22 am

LOL It's him he will make us a pizza :lol: King.Kar go back in your troll cave. He claims he doesn't care about his I.P ban but he made a 5 page complaint against a moderator for banning him and it got denied "Stasheen" :D 8-) @funnyguy

Return to “Replays”