My hardest Geomancer carry ever

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
EdgeOfChaos

My hardest Geomancer carry ever

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:02 am

Join AREM game. I'm on the team of og_sugarbooger, a notorious gamethrower/ELO tanker, and a 600 ELO. Uh oh.. I random Sky who I like, but see that an ally randomed my favorite hero of all time, the Geomancer. Narrowly avoiding him repicking, I get him swapped to me. They do have an Enigma though, who is one of the heroes who I really fear.

Og has some nice geomancer tips for me:
(02:24 / Allied) og_sugarbooger: get phase boots and helm of dominato and you will own

What happens now is the saddest DotA play I have ever seen. All 3 lanes lose. Expected, given a 400 and 600 ELO. As we get into midgame, those two die repeatedly outside of teamfights, usually getting ganked while autoattacking creeps in the middle of nowhere. However, luckily they ignore me pretty hard, choosing instead to feed off those two.

Lategame comes, and og is trying to FF hard and begging the enemies to win. I suppose that 22 ELO would take a couple more games to lose. He stops participating in team fights all together, for the rest of the game.

I fill up my inventory with Skaddi, Eblades, Guinsoo. Shredder tanks for me like a champ, and Skymage blows up Enigma. I roll over the rest, and somehow we win this 3v5-without-leaver-gold game.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10018480

KingKar
Forest Walker

Re: My hardest Geomancer carry ever

Postby KingKar » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:12 am

congratulations. og booger shit is very notorious for his trash play. i give credit having to win with such a teammate.
however i thought id take a look on the stats and noticed something suspicious.

your enemy team consisted of creampiegod(and maybe his friend), which are not the brightest players.
but more importantly a south korean random who went 0-13.
this might not be such an accomplishment after all..

Letbell
Treant

Postby Letbell » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:05 am

I'm honestly jealous of those 400 & 600 elos. I couldn't lowered my elo to that much, because sometimes you can get banned for throwing on purpose...

Anyway...nice! :D

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:08 pm

Yeah their furion was terrible. Enigma landed his ults though, so I can't blame him.. though it doesn't really matter with how long BH cd is, and that I can have 3 lives in a row.

Brood didn't feed, but he was very ineffective. I don't really think this is his fault, since summoners can't push vs Geo and that's Brood's main power. Those two really sucked the next game I played with them though. Definitely below average players.

Return to “Replays”