Dagon Spec

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
Burnt
Treant Protector

Re: Dagon Spec

Postby Burnt » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:08 am

nitromon wrote:When someone looks at this game and say, "ah 8 elo! You guys stacked! Should've been an easy game!" I can guarantee that person is a noob or just very insecure.

What's the difference between these two?

1) judging a game by elo/score
2) judging a person by one comment
GOTEM

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:44 am

Hol up there bud.
You go from saying that score isn't definitive first paragraph to:
Both teams only have 2 players each with a positive KDR in this match up.

I thought it didn't matter.

The fact that it was 8 elo means it should be a very easy victory, based on the ELOs of both sides. (excluding smurfs, and I didn't see any)
If it wasn't an easy victory, maybe look at why.

You won a game that was stacked up the ass with your dumb build.
Very nice, I will use these tactics when I face OG Sugarbooger and other 400 ELOs.

I wonder what happens in an un-stacked game:
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10193711
oh check that out. positive kd and lost 14 elo, almost like your dagon on VS nonsense didn't help.
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10038531
ohh my another loss for 14 elo, even though you got a lot of kills. it's almost like killing things doesn't necessarily win games.

Not only that, your account is only 1.4 KD when you dagon ks half your games. And only 20 ELO above average. At least accomplish something with your build before you brag about how good it is. Beating noobs isn't an accomplishment. At least beat someone decent a single time. Beat a top10 with it or get to 1600 ELO using only it, or win 30 times in a row with 0 losses or something cool like that.

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:55 am

Sylvanas wrote: This isn't a "dagon spectre is good" replay, this is just "spectre gets fed endlessly and his team wins".

Sorry, I do type a lot. :oops: But you assume his 1/19 is mostly me. Watch the replay, I fed on their whole entire team. You just assume dagon spec can only kill furion b/c for some reason you just cannot wrap it around your bias that this a real legit threat build which I have used continuously on many many many games including ones on 1600 elo pros who underestimate the build. I have used it to keep down void, lc, axe, slark, sb, sf, and other hard carries by the 10 min mark, while using their deaths to make myself stronger per level and gold. I don't win every dagon spec game, but ... probably 90% or more.

People don't complain when SB goes dagon or BH goes dagon (or maybe they do I don't know), yet it is almost the same concept. In fact, it is even closer to furion dagon, and people still accept that as legit. It works better on spec b/c his ult is better, his passives are better. This last replay isn't simply about spec vs void lategame. If you watched the replay, it is about spectre controlling the opposing team by taking out supports all game and isolating the void.

Spectre is well known as a lategame hero, so the point is to make him also valuable early game. He is considered one of those broken heroes like slark, void, etc... and without items at all, is probably stronger b/c he has 2 passives which makes him so strong.

---

On another note: https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/10204350/

Been getting a lot of these good examples lately. Ez 20 elo win, b/c a team of stackers with high egos could not get their teamwork together and got devastated by a team of positive players supporting each other. And yes, I went blink techies. :)

(34:25 / All) ihave2poo: team of high elo players never work well together
(34:29 / All) ihave2poo: lots of ego
(34:31 / All) ihave2poo: lots of blaming
Last edited by nitromon on Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

not2000elo
Armored Tree

Postby not2000elo » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:57 am

tldr

but furion can easily counter your dagon spec, I just won't tell you how lol

nevertheless, dagon spec does work, most times, but unless you are going directly to radi after that, you're not playing spec correctly

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:07 am

not2000elo wrote:tldr

but furion can easily counter your dagon spec, I just won't tell you how lol

Hehe, shh don't tell anyone. :D

not2000elo wrote:nevertheless, dagon spec does work, most times, but unless you are going directly to radi after that, you're not playing spec correctly

Well, people get items they like. I'm not completely oppose to radiance on spec, it's just so expensive and takes so long to farm. I will get it vs image heroes though, but usually after mjollnir. I love radiance on pedobear and phoenix though. But the dagon is for farming heroes and definitely can be used to farm a radiance. People will say, you can get the radiance faster with that dagon gold... but if we go dagon first and then radiance, we'll have both items just a little later. Run them down with radiance and BAM dagon for the finish.

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:56 am

nitromon wrote:People don't complain when SB goes dagon or BH goes dagon (or maybe they do I don't know), yet it is almost the same concept.

Everyone always complains when either of those heroes go dagon, as well as all the other "I'm so special!!11!one!" heroes get dagon.

nitromon wrote:(34:25 / All) ihave2poo: team of high elo players never work well together

ihave2poo is one of the great minds of our generation. Their team composition was pretty horrible and had no hard disables though.

Burnt
Treant Protector

Postby Burnt » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:01 pm

nitromon wrote:On another note: https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/10204350/

Been getting a lot of these good examples lately. Ez 20 elo win, b/c a team of stackers with high egos could not get their teamwork together and got devastated by a team of positive players supporting each other. And yes, I went blink techies. :)

do you give dota lessons? I wanna know how to get k/d of 2.78/2.44 after 9 games with 7 wins :roll:

please teach me how to find such good teammates cuz I wanna win too. maybe I can post replays like you after

https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/player/ihave2poo/
GOTEM

not2000elo
Armored Tree

Postby not2000elo » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:51 am

Burnt wrote:
nitromon wrote:On another note: https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/10204350/

do you give dota lessons? I wanna know how to get k/d of 2.78/2.44 after 9 games with 7 wins :roll:

please teach me how to find such good teammates cuz I wanna win too. maybe I can post replays like you after

https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/player/ihave2poo/

Non carry tree. Pretty easy to understand actually.
Last edited by matdas on Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed insult

Return to “Replays”