Fighting the odds

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
Zeratul

Fighting the odds

Postby Zeratul » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:30 pm

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10457926

Our lina was something special lols, and axe/magi could have definitely did better at some points - but can't deny that this was entertaining/challenging to play ( and end up winning as well - by the end, the fights were just amazing ^^besides techies, invoker is still the only hero that i do find a challenge to play, specially after aghanims, giving the 2 secs invoke)

@OrCohen92 good game =D

EdgeOfChaos

Re: Fighting the odds

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:28 pm

Nice one!
But is that a spec with MoM I see? That build needs to die pls.

OrCohen92
Armored Tree

Postby OrCohen92 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:07 pm

was crazy game. maybe we play today as well zeratul? you were offline for 2 days i think

Dhamma
Treant

Postby Dhamma » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:24 pm

Zeratul wrote: invoker is still the only hero that i do find a challenge to play, specially after aghanims, giving the 2 secs invoke)

Voker is by far my favorite hero to play! Though I find it more challenging before getting to that 2 sec cd, it just feels too long before then. After lvl 17, the challenge is usually mana. Spitting out 4 spell combos (with veil) every meteor cd, and other spells in between, can drain his mana hard. I either have to use emp to restore it or buy some clarities.

It seems easier on the new map though, i think they bumped up his mana regen. Also he can get octarine that gives a nice boost to mana, as well as that cd reduction :D :D :D Only reason i play on DV sometimes
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:04 am

Fighting what odds? If you're going to constantly reset your stats or make smurfs, then you can't treat a 20+ elo win as a proof of how stacked the other side was, especially when your main opponent is a mom spectre with less than 1 overall kdr. You're not a 1000 elo player, so the calculations are irrelevant.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:37 am

Sylvanas wrote:Fighting what odds? If you're going to constantly reset your stats or make smurfs, then you can't treat a 20+ elo win as a proof of how stacked the other side was, especially when your main opponent is a mom spectre with less than 1 overall kdr. You're not a 1000 elo player, so the calculations are irrelevant.

The odds weren't mentioned due to elo gain, but as how the game was going (mb i should have made it more clear on that point ^^): If you ever happen to have time to watch this game (or find the interest to do so), you will see how they were able to rax us, and how we cameback from it - simply an enjoyable fun game, not rly "Look we win X elo because it was stacked" lol - I know i'm not a 1000 elo player (i consider myself "decent", but who knows :p), and regarding the reset/smurf, it's the only way to actually enjoy games lately, at least on ap (else if you just get high elo, you will get the swarm of players who just look at gamelist, to smurf/snipe you, pretty much destroying the fun of playing + you will get the stackers coming after your elo)

@Dhamma Well i do admit that i do go crazy at lategame with invoker + aghanims/dagger: Early/mid game is still fun, but lategame when you can just be the most annoying thing ingame (meteor blast, emp, ghostwall, coldsnap, etc.), basically disabling people and damaging/slowing them, is just pure fun (Near the end, slark and I fought spec and PL botlane while they were raxing, slark killed PL, and spec was about to kill slark, when he got icewalled + cold snap, giving slark time to back out, restore some hp, and afterwards kill spec xD Or the toplane push - bobo necro thinking he could dagger in and get slark ulti'ed, and after he did that the previous fight, i just hex'ed necro and got rid of him first :D ).

And yes, Invoker does do better with the octarine core :P Another funny thing on the newest version is alchemist with the new hyperstone upgrade - that AS gets so freaking lol, alchemist looks like hes on steroids or something (This is an old replay from the time ENT hosted 6.84- viewtopic.php?f=62&t=68580 ) xD

@OrCohen92 Ya i was off these days, might be online tomorrow or so (Feel free to add me up on Discord, Hyo#1516 - easier to find me, since sometimes im on europe and others im on useast: got friends on both realms XD)

Dhamma
Treant

Postby Dhamma » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:02 pm

Well that's why voker is the most fun to play. So many offensive and defensive spells. That ice wall can be crucial. GW can be used very well to chase down too. I've used it to chase after alchie with ult, slow him down so my team can get to him and kill him.

And I think cold snap is probably the best spell he has. Well maybe not the best, but the most useful and the most undervalued. Even at lvl 1 it's strong, has long ass range, way better with meteor than blast early when mana is crucial. Only the first stun is blocked by linkens too. Late game, its practically permastun. Long casting animation heros can't do shit.

He can be very hard to kill too, I think he's the best gem holder in the game. I usually pick him or arc in techies games.

Yea moon shard is great on any hero when you have too much gold. But i've done that without it in old map. I think i had mjollnir, ac, sy for ias + ult. I always think he looks like he's having a seizure at that point lol.

Hmm in dota 2 it's applied to hero, but in dota 1 you apply it to an item. I wonder if you apply it to bot, if it effects all geos lol.
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:28 am

Misinterpreted then, sorry.

IWinIfyoulose

Postby IWinIfyoulose » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:02 pm

https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/player/mostzutz/
3-0 In win-lose 53 elo won, I think its the most deserved ELO I´ver seen =)

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:33 pm

IWinIfyoulose wrote:https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/player/mostzutz/
3-0 In win-lose 53 elo won, I think its the most deserved ELO I´ver seen =)

Wow .. and the rest of his stats roflmao :O Definitely one of the best "smurfs" ive seen in a while XD

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:33 am

I think spec should've went dagon in 7 mins and then keep invoker down every ult refreshed.

:D :D :D :D

OrCohen92
Armored Tree

Postby OrCohen92 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am

zeratul comon bro unban me already :D

Return to “Replays”