The fail series, vol. 2: How to lose 28.4 elo and 1 hour

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
Sylvanas
Treant Protector

The fail series, vol. 2: How to lose 28.4 elo and 1 hour

Postby Sylvanas » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:35 am

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10574157

Dota is a team game. Therefore, it was as a team that we've managed to lose this impossible to lose game against all odds. Displaying great leadership, pit lord and ember quickly seized the initiative by both deciding to go dagon 5 because I don't know if anyone noticed, but people are kind of stupid dicks. Purple disagreed with that, so to show his disagreement he got a dagon too (it made perfect sense at the time, I swear). But he kind of had mixed feelings about it, so he just left it level 1 and then went back to making real items. Oj was our wild card. He didn't notice we were all fucking ourselves over as a team, so he played kind of normally the entire time, without following the game plan (very selfish player). Meanwhile I was torn between wanting game to end as soon as possible, wanting to lose because fuck this team, wanting to just die right there and overall really lacking motivation. Eventually the other team tried to out-suck our team by getting the almighty dual radiance, but it was too little too late.

Gold spent on wards: 0
Gold spent of sentries: 0
Gold spent on dust: 0

not2000elo
Armored Tree

Re: The fail series, vol. 2: How to lose 28.4 elo and 1 hour

Postby not2000elo » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:14 pm

Lol I love it.

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:08 pm

lol this Logic guy sucks ass. Watch this: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10564630

Spoiler!
(25:41 / All) stackerpwner: 18-21 score and ff?
(25:45 / All) stackerpwner: wtf is wrong with ppl nowadays
(25:57 / All) p6dge: too used to stacked ez games
(26:03 / All) Logic: stfu faggot
(26:06 / All) p6dge: to ez
(26:18 / All) Logic: go eat more tide pods
(26:19 / All) Logic: faggot
(26:37 / All) p6dge: u sound mad
(26:39 / All) p6dge: not logical
(26:45 / All) yonosoto: [Calm] has refilled [Logic]'s cookie jar. [Logic] now has three cookies (try !eat)!
(26:45 / All) Logic: i'm gonna fuck you and your dumbass mom
(27:09 / All) Logic: i need your mom's pussy on my dick agan
(36:46 / All) yonosoto: Logic has left the game voluntarily.
(36:46 / QUIT) Logic: Left

not2000elo
Armored Tree

Postby not2000elo » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:54 pm

kunkka wrote:lol this Logic guy sucks ass. Watch this: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10564630

Spoiler!
(25:41 / All) stackerpwner: 18-21 score and ff?
(25:45 / All) stackerpwner: wtf is wrong with ppl nowadays
(25:57 / All) p6dge: too used to stacked ez games
(26:03 / All) Logic: stfu faggot
(26:06 / All) p6dge: to ez
(26:18 / All) Logic: go eat more tide pods
(26:19 / All) Logic: faggot
(26:37 / All) p6dge: u sound mad
(26:39 / All) p6dge: not logical
(26:45 / All) yonosoto: [Calm] has refilled [Logic]'s cookie jar. [Logic] now has three cookies (try !eat)!
(26:45 / All) Logic: i'm gonna fuck you and your dumbass mom
(27:09 / All) Logic: i need your mom's pussy on my dick agan
(36:46 / All) yonosoto: Logic has left the game voluntarily.
(36:46 / QUIT) Logic: Left

here he attempts to talk shit to me lol

(03:21 / All) MERCY: its a minute 45
(03:24 / All) MERCY: shut the fuuuck up
(03:32 / All) Logic: enjoy your loss faggot
(03:33 / All) danielius: A votekick against player [Rambo_frenesi] has expired.
(03:37 / All) MERCY: doubtful
(03:41 / All) Logic: you can suck my dick
(03:44 / All) Logic: it's ready for you
(03:46 / All) MERCY: dont have one
(03:49 / All) MERCY: !ignore log

aaand 25 mins later

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10573829

mercy
useast.battle.net
5/0/12

logic
useast.battle.net
5/8/6

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:55 pm

Hey, I was in that last game too. At least now I know not to be in a team with that guy.

not2000elo
Armored Tree

Postby not2000elo » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:10 am

Sylvanas wrote:Hey, I was in that last game too. At least now I know not to be in a team with that guy.

Yep we laned, I was the CK

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:20 pm

Are we just gonna ignore that this Pit Lord bought 2 Reavers, and didn't upgrade either one to Heart?

That mistake would be a disgrace on its own. Together with all the other items here...
I think we have seen the rock bottom of dota.

Also: a battle fury on Sand King. I see the dual radiance now too. And Rooftrellen had a muted Reaver, so he must have stole it from someone else.....
I cannot believe how bad both of these teams are. Fucking kill me.

(edit)
It gets worse the more you look at it.
Ethereal blade on Pit Lord. I guess for the dagon...

not2000elo
Armored Tree

Postby not2000elo » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:45 am

EdgeOfChaos wrote:Are we just gonna ignore that this Pit Lord bought 2 Reavers, and didn't upgrade either one to Heart?

That mistake would be a disgrace on its own. Together with all the other items here...
I think we have seen the rock bottom of dota.

Also: a battle fury on Sand King. I see the dual radiance now too. And Rooftrellen had a muted Reaver, so he must have stole it from someone else.....
I cannot believe how bad both of these teams are. Fucking kill me.

(edit)
It gets worse the more you look at it.
Ethereal blade on Pit Lord. I guess for the dagon...

To be completely honest, I do the dual radiance thing all the time. But then again not like almost anyone in ENT knows how to play in a team so that's why.

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:02 am

It isn't at all that surprising. I mentioned this before a long time ago in another topic about how often on a team of high elo and great KDR is actually dangerous b/c those players are typical high ego and won't work together. In one game I played, the other team had only 1 high elo guy and 4 really bad stats players. Yet through the game, the high elo guy just instructed their team to follow him and what to do and they all just listen to him. They went around picking us off 1 by 1 b/c our team is never together, nobody helps each other, when one guy was ganked, people are either too busy farming or afraid to engage to help.

I remember we had a bara (and this will sound familiar to many of you). He charges and pings us to joining, but we were either too far or we knew he was being baited and told him to stop. He refuses, died a few times, then decides never to charge again. So rest of the game, when someone gets ganked, teammates reluctant to help b/c we know bara won't charge.

not2000elo
Armored Tree

Postby not2000elo » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:20 pm

nitromon wrote:It isn't at all that surprising. I mentioned this before a long time ago in another topic about how often on a team of high elo and great KDR is actually dangerous b/c those players are typical high ego and won't work together. In one game I played, the other team had only 1 high elo guy and 4 really bad stats players. Yet through the game, the high elo guy just instructed their team to follow him and what to do and they all just listen to him. They went around picking us off 1 by 1 b/c our team is never together, nobody helps each other, when one guy was ganked, people are either too busy farming or afraid to engage to help.

I remember we had a bara (and this will sound familiar to many of you). He charges and pings us to joining, but we were either too far or we knew he was being baited and told him to stop. He refuses, died a few times, then decides never to charge again. So rest of the game, when someone gets ganked, teammates reluctant to help b/c we know bara won't charge.

When playing on a team with good players, I tend to take a very specific role, I call it insurance. Most of the time I will let another good player have (most) of the fun, i.e. go around amassing kills etc, but in the meantime, I’m damn well making sure that my farm is so far above what the other team can get that there is almost 0 chance of them winning even if the tide starts to somewhat turn. If that happens, I quickly start to move in and squash their newly acquired hopes. I know it sounds kind of stupid but I’m somehow drawn to playing in that manner when there is another player who is more of a *kill* type.

not2000elo
Armored Tree

Postby not2000elo » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:23 pm

In other news, watch this if you want to see how I won a game completely by myself even after all my team did is feed all game after I repeatedly told them to stop fighting and feeding so much.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10583703

Bonus, pink claiming how we lost multiple times because of me and me telling him that they haven’t won yet... lol

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:37 pm

not2000elo wrote:In other news, watch this if you want to see how I won a game completely by myself even after all my team did is feed all game after I repeatedly told them to stop fighting and feeding so much.

Bonus, pink claiming how we lost multiple times because of me and me telling him that they haven’t won yet... lol

I call it the "heyjude" effect. He brings down his entire team with him and makes them play like that.
He's one of the players I actively avoid.

not2000elo
Armored Tree

Postby not2000elo » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:42 pm

EdgeOfChaos wrote:
not2000elo wrote:In other news, watch this if you want to see how I won a game completely by myself even after all my team did is feed all game after I repeatedly told them to stop fighting and feeding so much.

I call it the "heyjude" effect. He brings down his entire team with him and makes them play like that.
He's one of the players I actively avoid.

Lol, all 4 of them were guilty. But I had enough faith in myself to actually carry them, somehow.

Return to “Replays”