When you late pick PL against a geo player

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
EdgeOfChaos

When you late pick PL against a geo player

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:52 pm

Nothing good comes of it: https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/10606485/

PL is one of my most hated heroes, that along with Slark are the only ones that I really pick Geo to beat these days.

I guess this is nothing special for a geo game, but I basically did this 3v5. Huskar literally farmed all game, ending 1/0/1, and LC left early.

(20:47 / All) River-Rushes: Hey PL
(20:49 / All) River-Rushes: What did you learn today?
Don't pick PL Slark against me pls.
Last edited by EdgeOfChaos on Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FollowingPath
Forest Walker

Re: When you late pick PL against a techies player

Postby FollowingPath » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:04 pm

>picking a pubstomp hero before complaining about pubstomp heroes

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:25 am

I didn't watch the replay, but I'm confused. Where's the techies? :D

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:45 am

nitromon wrote:I didn't watch the replay, but I'm confused. Where's the techies? :D

Nowhere to be found in any team fight, like every techies.

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:34 am

Sylvanas wrote:Nowhere to be found in any team fight, like every techies.

OH snap! :lol:

Dhamma
Treant

Postby Dhamma » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:15 pm

plays for 11 elo, pick geo. No reason to pick him if playing vs noobs, even if they have a slark, and pl is easier to deal with.

I mean honestly, why do ppl post all these noob games these days. If i would post every 20+elo game won you'd need a whole new sub forum for that sh*t
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

Dhamma
Treant

Postby Dhamma » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:08 pm

@edgeofchaos

I just realized we were in another game together lol

I was necro. Visage played really well.
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10606937

You were raging kinda hard and gave up kind of fast. With your teams picks I would went for more support items. No urn? That's kind of core on him.
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:44 pm

Oh nice, you played well there. Visage also played REALLY well, which is impressive imo.

I've learned there's no point trying when you get a team like that. The game's over at start, I'm not going to support 4 idiots, nor am I going to carry them. If it was up to me, we would have ff'd at 10 minutes but noobs never do. And leoric was immediately flaming me, so I did flame him back; and he was gutter trash, I meant every word I said.

Like even if I manage to carry them all, then I just got 4 completely undeserving people a win? I want at least one person who has a pulse and a brain to play with me.

I sometimes go Urn on SB, but it depends. SB isn't one of my favorite heroes anyways, honestly. Been playing mostly huskar lately, absolutely love him. With Armlet, Ghost, and Vitality, he perfectly fits my stupid reckless playstyle.

We played another game together. I was this husk https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10607081 and I gave it back to that shitty leoric that made me lose that game.

Dhamma
Treant

Postby Dhamma » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:27 am

don't talk shit about tetris

Return to “Replays”