Eh .. 24-3-13 while having b.e.a.s.t in your team and winning 20 elo .. Guess i have to post this :P

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
Zeratul

Eh .. 24-3-13 while having b.e.a.s.t in your team and winning 20 elo .. Guess i have to post this :P

Postby Zeratul » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:51 pm

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10615080

According to LC, they had the curse of 2k elo (whatever that meant)

(43:09 / All) WHERE`SRACHEL: ur just a AA sitting back lol

Made my day - With the team we had, i rly wonder what he wanted me to do different (Obviously i knew they were gonna focus our 400, 700 and 800 elo players, so i just sit back and let them bait)

PS: Obviously done with the one and only Seri <3 (who got his mid ruined by the one and only b.e.a.s.t)

nitromon
Treant

Re: Eh .. 24-3-13 while having b.e.a.s.t in your team and winning 20 elo .. Guess i have to post this :P

Postby nitromon » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:43 am

There's something very familiar about all this....

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10421598

Is this AA also you?

Oh, nvm, country is different. Wow, 2 pro AA on Ent. That's a hard hero to play.

EdgeOfChaos

Re: Eh .. 24-3-13 while having b.e.a.s.t in your team and winning 20 elo .. Guess i have to post this :P

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:02 am

Tfw an AA out-carries an LC
WheresRachel even reset his account just for that game. He was 1300 before, what a shame.
Winning 20 elo as a 2000 elo to begin with is absolutely insane.

nitromon wrote:There's something very familiar about all this....

Is this AA also you?

Oh, nvm, country is different. Wow, 2 pro AA on Ent. That's a hard hero to play.

To be fair, the rest of his team was crushing it there too.

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:12 am

EdgeOfChaos wrote:To be fair, the rest of his team was crushing it there too.

Yah, it was a lopsided game, but still though... I'm always impressed when I see a rare hero dominate.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:33 am

nitromon wrote:There's something very familiar about all this....

Is this AA also you?

I'm quite easy to spot due to the country flag xd

Tfw an AA out-carries an LC

Not hard when LC decided to pick on everything else except me :P so i was free to ethereal blast his ass during his duel on my allies (+ he only got bkb when the game was already pending to our side xD); Regarding the ELO win .. Well b.e.a.s.t is 400 elo, sk was 700 and mirana (which got aghanims, mvp and kudos for creativity XD) was 800 elo, while they had like LC with 1300, shaker with 1400 ^^

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:17 pm

Aghanim's Scepter (Basic)

IWinIfyoulose

Postby IWinIfyoulose » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:55 pm

A 1k elo Seir always nice to have in team to win 20 elo. And feders with some kind of escape skills is pretty nice. Glad you guys help b.e.a.s.t get some elo

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:39 pm

Sylvanas wrote:Aghanim's Scepter (Basic)

Almost matching bear only strategy - people so creative these days xD

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:33 pm

Sylvanas wrote:Aghanim's Scepter (Basic)

OH

HELL

NO

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:02 am

Can you guys play more heroes like this and post replays? Not just for entertainment but for people to watch and learn?

Seriously, yeah I get that people get massive kills and scores with geo or slark or SA, but admit it... they're boring b/c we all expect those heroes to do that. They're really not that impressive.

Come on! I want to see more pro shreddar, wisp, earth spirit, chen, etc... those are fun to watch and demonstrates real skills.

One time I saw this wisp, the guy was amazing. He played a perfect wisp game... doing everything correct. When he links, he doesn't depend on the other players to do the work, he goes in first and stuns and I don't even know how to explain it... He saves players from being killed, controlled the map in ganks and alter teamfights. 2 teammates got ganked by a group of enemy heroes, he tps in with 1 guy and in the few seconds of that tp, destroyed all the enemies then tps recall out with injured teammate. Everyone on both teams literally stunned and asking, "What just happened?" He didn't get a lot of kills, but he was definitely the MVP of that game. It is too bad I didn't save that replay.

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:53 am

Yesterday I played these two prearranged team players who did Leshrac and Wisp. I fully admit, I was destroyed by them, I never stood a chance. This is his account: https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/pl ... ting.duck/

He plays mostly Wisp.

Examples:
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10615924
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10615817

One of the absolute most impressive players I've seen.

However: shredder and chen are actually insane heroes. Chen can control ancients now, which means you have 4 Ancient Dragons hitting your tower, literally un-defendable if you are not farmed enough. And shredder is actually more OP than not. I also see enough Slarks get dominated to no longer think it's OP. I've learned some pretty good tactics to beat slark. Geo is pretty much still unbeatable unless you have a great team, and Riki is not at all OP.

What heroes would you most want to see? I'll play some games with un-loved heroes and see if I get any good games.

IWinIfyoulose

Postby IWinIfyoulose » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:46 am

A good Earth Spirit long time no see. Visage. Tauren Chieftain

Return to “Replays”