Best on ENT

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
Vaylen
Forest Walker

Best on ENT

Postby Vaylen » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:49 pm

Just wanna save this replay it was really fun. We were vsing 3 smurfs with 2 700 elo players on our team typical game of mine :lol:

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10656672

Vaylen
Forest Walker

Re: Best on ENT

Postby Vaylen » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:35 pm

Lol gotta save this one too. Each one of our teams had game ruiners but i got accused of MH by 4 different people.

LC claimed he had 4 timestamps lol

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10656908

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:43 am

I keep seeing people go scepter eth blade on lina. You realize the scepter makes laguna pure damage, which doesn't get increased by banish, right? It does increase the damage of the other spells and the slow helps with light strike array, but it prevents you from attacking target afterwards with fiery soul stacks.

1B_Fantom
Armored Tree

Postby 1B_Fantom » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:11 pm

can confirm Vaylen best player on ENT.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:04 pm

1B_Fantom wrote:can confirm Vaylen best player on ENT.

Definitely bestest player on ENT confirmed https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10653825

Managed to lose a game with Smoker_ (top10 player) vs gameboss & a bunch of wackos (none of them seems to be a good smurf) - I feel sorry for smoker lols (the amount of shit he had to withstand from this team is surreal lols)

PS: The triple dagon looked like some proper teamplay

PSS: Vaylen aka Rhytor aka Tyler11 aka godknowswhat lel

Brando
Forest Walker

Postby Brando » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:24 pm

Vaylen confirmed Brolic Handsome Wealthy Girthy Juicy Sex-haver GREATEST and BEST player in ENT history - ELO/KDA/W/L Does NOT justify his greatness and everyone in here should bow and salivate at the opportunity to speak to a god among men.

P.S. Team Fruit still has an opening - @Vaylen 8.50$ an hour Salary, Personal chef from lzleus. (Mango) (Manager at the Trump tower, knows Trump personally and WILL get us any food we need to sustain an 8 hour a day gaming work load) Jager(Kiwi) BEST TA in ENT history , Lemon(Lemon) 7 foot MONSTER will protect us from any invaders in our team house and me (Cherry).

P.S.S. BEST ENT team lineup of ALL TIME (will not lose)

1. Shadow(x)
2. Divinerape
3. Vaylen
4. King.Kar
5. Nabo.

Put these 5 on a team and play 500 matches you WILL go 500-0.

P.S.S.S If you are GOING to use my PATENTED (P.S.S,P.S.S.S ect) you NEED to cite my name as I trademarked this method of speaking, cough @Zeratul@

Vaylen
Forest Walker

Postby Vaylen » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:59 pm

Lol love you guys :D :lol:

Matthew999
Resource Storage

Postby Matthew999 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:50 pm

Wanna learn how to beat gameboss
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10173163

Brando you are biggest troll of ENT.
Putting my name next to rywhore is pure insult.

The one and only, Godrik:

I knew it haha, you are the same game ruiner on 4 different forum accounts! :D :D :D
King.Kar
Stasheen
Matthew999
how many others rofl! You must have absolutely no life
Also you are now banned for 2 months, for dozens of game ruins and breaking rules, learn your lesson kid!!
FYI : I'm 1300 ELO now with amazing clan and fun games. You have no clue anymore :D :D
So happy, good luck learn your lesson in life!!

Someone please, give this guy respect. Pull out the red panties.
Never in my life ive seen someone this ROCK HARD for me.
These users thanked the author Matthew999 for the post:
Brando (Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:37 pm)

1B_Fantom
Armored Tree

Postby 1B_Fantom » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:05 pm

Zeratul wrote:
1B_Fantom wrote:can confirm Vaylen best player on ENT.

Definitely bestest player on ENT confirmed https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10653825

Managed to lose a game with Smoker_ (top10 player) vs gameboss & a bunch of wackos (none of them seems to be a good smurf) - I feel sorry for smoker lols (the amount of shit he had to withstand from this team is surreal lols)

Lol its funny how smoker_ losing a game is more an indictment of vaylen, as opposed to him. Was making a joke anyway but easy on that trigger dude, it'll all be okay ;)
These users thanked the author 1B_Fantom for the post:
Brando (Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:37 pm)

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:48 am

Zeratul wrote:Definitely bestest player on ENT confirmed https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10653825

That's just like my -28.5 game with the holy trinity of dagon throwers. At least one of those was puck.

not2000elo
Armored Tree

Postby not2000elo » Mon May 07, 2018 7:47 pm

Brando wrote:Vaylen confirmed Brolic Handsome Wealthy Girthy Juicy Sex-haver GREATEST and BEST player in ENT history - ELO/KDA/W/L Does NOT justify his greatness and everyone in here should bow and salivate at the opportunity to speak to a god among men.

P.S. Team Fruit still has an opening - @Vaylen 8.50$ an hour Salary, Personal chef from lzleus. (Mango) (Manager at the Trump tower, knows Trump personally and WILL get us any food we need to sustain an 8 hour a day gaming work load) Jager(Kiwi) BEST TA in ENT history , Lemon(Lemon) 7 foot MONSTER will protect us from any invaders in our team house and me (Cherry).

P.S.S. BEST ENT team lineup of ALL TIME (will not lose)

1. Shadow(x)
2. Divinerape
3. Vaylen
4. King.Kar
5. Nabo.

Put these 5 on a team and play 500 matches you WILL go 500-0.

P.S.S.S If you are GOING to use my PATENTED (P.S.S,P.S.S.S ect) you NEED to cite my name as I trademarked this method of speaking, cough @Zeratul@

I don’t know the skill level of Nabo. or Shadow(x) but I’m pretty sure me vaylen and king.kar can get a 90% winrate if we’re on the same team. Pretty weak argument
These users thanked the author not2000elo for the post:
kunkka (Fri May 11, 2018 1:39 pm)

Return to “Replays”