Ember spirit pub-games

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
Letbell
Treant

Ember spirit pub-games

Postby Letbell » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:52 pm

After playing a ton of game with wisp, I decided to try out Ember spirit, because I didn't see many people the hero that often in pub-game other than slark, bara, lc, meepo, and etc in apem.

I did play ember spirit several time in the past, but I always fell short in the mid-game and late game, and just couldn't keep up with other carry.
I also lacks understanding the mechanic behind Sleight of fist and Searing Chains, and so I watched a few video about how & why they works.

Things that I learned from using Ember spirit's skill properly.
1) You can stop bara's charge by just use sleight of fist on him if he's targeting u.
2) You can also use Searing Chains while using sleight of fist to catch an enemy or lock him down while chasing.
3) You can split pushing using Ember's spirit ultimate to gain an uber hand in farming. If i'm lucky, I can get 700GPM.
4) Harass the enemy with sleight of fist, and don't go all in. Be patient and look for an opening.

After few matches and practice, I was comfortable enough to play him in pub where I knows what I'm supposed to do and doesn't fall off mid-late game.

Enjoy the replays, and let me know if you have any questions.
Attachments
Ember vs Meepo.w3g
(471.71 KiB) Downloaded 30 times
Ember spirit 4-22-2018.w3g
(417.01 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
Ember spirit 25-1.w3g
(467.95 KiB) Downloaded 27 times
Ember spirit 22-4.w3g
(765.93 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
Ember spirit 17-0.w3g
(692.66 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
Ember spirit 17 kills.w3g
(477.54 KiB) Downloaded 27 times

Brando
Forest Walker

Re: Ember spirit pub-games

Postby Brando » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:34 pm

Wow! Saw a few of those games and they were super good. Would love if u watched some of mine! (dont forget to follow)

https://www.twitch.tv/westongod

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:21 am

I played against you on ladder, you were very good with that hero. Had a lot of trouble locking you down, so the team totally gave up on ganking you and just let you farm -> GG.

Letbell
Treant

Postby Letbell » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:27 am

I played against you on ladder, you were very good with that hero. Had a lot of trouble locking you down, so the team totally gave up on ganking you and just let you farm -> GG.

Thanks! I'll be looking forward to play with you again! :D

Wow! Saw a few of those games and they were super good. Would love if u watched some of mine! (dont forget to follow)

https://www.twitch.tv/westongod

Nice! I'll visit your stream! :D

FollowingPath
Forest Walker

Postby FollowingPath » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:14 am

During the Sleight of Fist+Searing Chains combo it's important to time the Searing Chains correctly. If you use it too quickly after Sleight of Fist, it won't register a hit for Sleight of Fist before the chains.

Edit: As in you'll see the Sleight animation but not do any damage with it.

Letbell
Treant

Postby Letbell » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:25 pm

During the Sleight of Fist+Searing Chains combo it's important to time the Searing Chains correctly. If you use it too quickly after Sleight of Fist, it won't register a hit for Sleight of Fist before the chains.

Edit: As in you'll see the Sleight animation but not do any damage with it.

Yikes, I didn't know that. No wonder when I had divine and it didn't do any damages lol.

Thank you for the tips! :D

Return to “Replays”