20 free elo from ***Saint*** or whatever

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
kunkka
Treant

20 free elo from ***Saint*** or whatever

Postby kunkka » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:10 pm

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11128773

(02:02 / Allied) LeavemeAlone: who are u
(02:10 / Allied) 7SH: saint
(02:19 / Allied) LeavemeAlone: why
(02:21 / Allied) LeavemeAlone: are u on smurf
(02:23 / Allied) LeavemeAlone: ass
(02:26 / Allied) 7SH: warming up

(18:05 / Allied) 7SH: arem is bullshit

Pretty nice warming up i guess. Time to go back to apem and pick more geo, cuz arem is bullshit :D

IWinIfyoulose

Re: 20 free elo from ***Saint*** or whatever

Postby IWinIfyoulose » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:27 pm

Impressive 0-4 with Desto against just 1 int hero mm =)

BigBooty69
Resource Storage

Postby BigBooty69 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:42 pm

@xSAINTx1
kunkka wrote:Time to go back to apem and pick more geo, cuz arem is bullshit :D

you have to tag him so he has a chance to defend himself.

Have you even seen the games on his main? Most are: Picks geo, plays for less than 4 elo. Even if he was on a new acct those games, would be like 10 elo games.

sad sad sad :lol: :lol: :lol:

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:43 pm

My my, all that creep score and can't do anything with it. How do you have 100+ CS and only have force staff? Why would you even go force staff first?
At least he wasn't on his main, or it would take him 25 games to recover all that ELO, seeing how little he usually plays for.
(18:05 / Allied) 7SH: arem is bullshit

Someone is insulting arem
Call king.kar IMMEDIATELY to put him in his place
@brando

ALSO i just gotta comment on how terrible the players here look

is that a god damn phantom lancer with B U R I Z A? With no diffusal?
Am I dreaming?
is this where ent dota is right now? you can buy bullshit items and go 7/6 with pl? and take 20 elo?
and a shredder + tree literally carrying the entire team when there's a PL and CK? my gosh
A silencer with literally nothing.. 2/3 components of refresher.. no aghs made.
A broodmother who builds blademail and vanguard????
A chaos knight with battlefury - why? I seriously don't get what makes people do this, the cleave, damage, and regen does not transfer to the illu (i.e. the entire item). S&Y is ok, but grab an armlet at least.
This game gets worse the longer I look
Last edited by EdgeOfChaos on Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:16 pm

Pretty sure items are not listed correctly - If you look over silencers itemlist, youll notice this:

Item 07:43 Point Booster
Item 12:25 Staff of Wizardry
Item 16:19 Ogre Axe
Item 19:54 Blade of Alacrity

So i'm pretty sure he had aghanims at least xd

CK with bfury and s&y does look funny tho .. I bet hes friend with that PL, thats for sure - both believe illusions will benefit from buriza/bfury/s&y >.>

On a sidenote, considering saint's current elo (2.1k) - he would have to be playing either with a lot of low elos (like fmaa, mexican_wisp, b.e.a.s.t, etc.), or vs high elos to gain something higher than he usually does - And considering most ppl dodge games, unless they smurf/snipe you, its normal that he doens't get that much at this rate
Last edited by Zeratul on Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:18 pm

God I sure hope the items are wrong. This made me want to uninstall. Like I just wanted to see what PL had farmed and that Buriza triggered me so much. Yet another item that does literally nothing for illus. At least S&Y gives stat points, so it's not entirely useless on illusion hero.

(edit)
You give too much credit, he was playing for 1-2 elo points when he was 1400-1500s. At least his geo has improved, I guess; it used to not be good at all, looks like he does alright now.

IWinIfyoulose

Postby IWinIfyoulose » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:47 am

Some players not wanna learn. I had a solo mid pudge last night that maxed passive first (no skills in root) I saw a 1k elo ck that made mom, battelfury and some other shit items and went godlike and he said "see my items good"

Sure if you know what you doing you can go other builds, I like go carry maiden, just for fun. Me and my brother use to go useless builds on purpose long time ago like agha refresher on drow, and carry zeus just to troll the own team but we still raped.

But I don´t see why all illusion heros going sangyasha, basher, crit before diffusal or a butterfly...

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:04 am

Wait till you see the rage when i go for mjollnir/skadi ezalor XD The only times i actually play it supportish, is when i have the confidence that we got at least 2 carries (that i know that can actually carry), which by note, we all know how "carries" tend to act on pubs soooooooooooooo most of the times ull see me with ezalor going for travels, lothars, skadi, mjollnir, manta, and prolly guinsoo as last (unless i need something else): Effective for battle, surprises most nabs, as they aren't expecting a battle eza, and works for me, so win/win/win :P Almost the same as techies - After the typical arcane - soul ring - force staff - aghanims - euls - travels, if i see the necessity of doing more dmg, its skadi/mjollnir/buriza time on techies (I'll never stop loling everytime i see someone saying "techies deals so much dmg, wtf is that" XD)

IWinIfyoulose

Postby IWinIfyoulose » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:34 am

Ezalor with dmg aint bad, skadi working well with manaleak, just sad you need to go carry with such hero. I prefer necro3, forcestaff but, pubs...

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:38 am

I think that's my favorite thing about your game hyo, your outside the box kinds of builds that work.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:49 am

Ah well, it's pubs - and altho i'm not some crazy ass player as ive seen some, adapting to the game tends to be the key most of the times; well that and timing - Being right on time (even by a small fraction) can turn the entire fight (Nothing worse than being caught offguard, without a chance to stop it).

But i do have my achilles heel - and those 2 are rexxar and nerubian assassin: No matter how i play those 2 mofos, i'll never like them, and vice-versa tbh XD Ive seen ppl playing it, with multiple itembuilds, but whenever its in my hands? Forget it, i'm not gonna be good with it (i can play/support/kill, but nothing close to some ppl with it lols)

I still enjoy my techies games tbh - So much fun nowadays due to the amount of ppl ruining games with it (cough cough sdkev-trying-to-techies-and-ruining-his-name), and seeing how ez it is to actually stop them: Best part is when they are actually smart and ward constantly, forcing me to shift mining positions, or even coming up with crazy ass plans to force them into the mines lel

PS:
IWinIfyoulose wrote:Ezalor with dmg aint bad, skadi working well with manaleak, just sad you need to go carry with such hero. I prefer necro3, forcestaff but, pubs...

Eza with aghanims is also fun, but pubs idd ^^ Also @beerlord , quite enjoyable to play with you and spazzy - always feels like a 3 man team roaming around, stomping ppl :P

IWinIfyoulose

Postby IWinIfyoulose » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:56 am

Agha can be used so good, put players on cliffs etc, but you rarely see players trying to do that.

IWinIfyoulose

Postby IWinIfyoulose » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:52 am

As we talking about Desto, sadly they fféd fast... https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11147128

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:17 pm

Played named "needbashtocarry"
He didn't build bash. And he also didn't carry.
He went vlads diffusal on slark.

Techies can use attack items OK because:
1) 3rd longest hero attack range (behind upgraded sniper and ench)
2) Clears wave of creeps with one skill cast (easy farm)
3) Defend self with stasis and other traps

Return to “Replays”