Bye 20 elo :(

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
EdgeOfChaos

Bye 20 elo :(

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:00 pm

https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/11295883/

saint smurfing and sucking, I repicked meepo :) but only after giving him a chance to early pick it.
outcome was very unclear early since i had several garbage players but it turned out OK
specifically a void who killed us with his ult and a zeus who was semi-afk and/or clueless the entire game

this is what happens when SAINT plays for over 5 ELO
just showcasing how bad this "top 10" player is who must rely on teaming and stacking, then pick Meepo for games under 1 elo.
Last edited by EdgeOfChaos on Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kunkka
Treant

Re: Bye 20 elo :(

Postby kunkka » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:02 pm

Zeus pro with max lifesteal

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:04 pm

The real shame is that Zeus's build wasn't even his biggest problem
all he did was wander around and patrol follow or afk in base sometimes. didn't even see his ult.

and void was literally worse than useless, I was begging him to never use his ult again after he killed us with it, I don't think he understood and/or cared. (edit) ok I see he's french, he likely does not speak any English. it also explains the cowardice.

i went into panic mode when he randomly bought a gem, I thought he was planning on giving it to them, but I convinced him to give it to me eventually

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:31 am

You honestly think i would make a smurf account of my own name? Are you actually braindead? I havent picked slark or bara in 500+ games, with the exception of maybe 1 game of slark on my main a month or two ago. If you want to see my smurfs, go ahead : ariannagrande, jealousofrain, Ereves, icanbetheone, shibal-noma, teachmevoker, and the list goes on. Want to take the time to check all my game history? you will see I dont play a single game of your trash heroes like lesh, slark, legion, bara (which you think require any skill). I play voker, sven, ember, morph, meepo and anything else you would like to post a replay on. You're actually pathetic bro, stick to posting low-tier replays, of kids who love to mimic me. And for all of those saying dota-robot is a fast meepo, look at your apm in all game, <100 every single game. Talk about shit tier micro skills, lack of meepo speed, and poor itemization. Ask any of your admin/mod friends so they can check the ip on every faggot who makes a saint alternate account ie. Mr.Saint, Mrs.Saint, Saintt, etc to very if it really is me you're playing. Like you said, you know you're good when you got so many haters, and losers like yourself, always on my cock. GG bro.

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:40 am

> when you beat someone so bad he comes to the forum and rages :topkek:

previous games on xSAINTx; https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/player/xsaintx/ they use meepo and voker, the same heroes Saintt uses.
The way you talk ingame is the same as the Saintt account (the tears and rage that is)
Even in that game, you said you hadn't played bara in forever which matches what you said here.
... and lastly you wouldn't be so angry on the forum now if it wasn't you :)

It is either you or an extremely good pretender.
byeeee 20 elo

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:13 am

Is it not a coincidence that the same guy who is butthurt about me, for whatever reason to make 3-4 accounts mocking me, would play the same heroes that I like to play? That might require some next level thinking, that I'm not sure you're capable of. Don't know why you think you're good anyways. You said it best, you like to play slark, legion, meepo and leshrac, 4 of the cancer heroes in em. And there's a reason I only play meepo on main, because its easy elo, like taking a bottle from a baby. I win a big majority of games as others heroes as well, but the trolls, and yourself, only pay attention the to meepo games. And yes im a bit angry, as I have to explain myself to high school dropouts, and kids who live on forums with 3k posts. LMFAO.

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:39 am

Oh my, he sure is angry! Saint sure is a funny little guy, you can just wind him up and watch him go!
This is going in the funny posts.

So he talks like you, plays like you, plays the same heroes as you, and has the same name as you.
Hmmm......
He even cries like you!

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:51 am

There's a lot of overlap for sure. The main difference is that saint 2 x's denies a lot more than saint 2 t's does. Maybe just a bit more careless on second account?

Edit: Deny in the sense of creep denying.
Last edited by Sylvanas on Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:58 am

Not really much to say here boys. Just some fangay, gotta hold my nuts while i piss on all these losers. Stick to picking slark and legion on you're dota-robot account, and posting replays of u stunting on trashcans. You're a god gamer omegalul.

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:21 am

xSAINTx1 wrote:Not really much to say here boys. Just some fangay, gotta hold my nuts while i piss on all these losers. Stick to picking slark and legion on you're dota-robot account, and posting replays of u stunting on trashcans. You're a god gamer omegalul.

Meepo pickre lul laughing at others' pick lul

Dhamma
Treant

Postby Dhamma » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:52 am

It sure is fun to watch my fanboy rage.

https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/?u=nefarlous
:arrow: 10.81 elo per game
https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/?u=dhammaisboosted
:arrow: 11.8 per game

It's like he's trying to court me. You think he wants to have my babies? :oops: I could send you some sperm. No child support though. :!:

This kid actually sent me a PM containing a long ass essay with a extensive explanation of his skills, lack of stacking, and flaming me. Forget the fact that he has to join 3+ lobbies before he finds just the "right game". :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:09 pm

Dhamma wrote:This kid actually sent me a PM containing a long ass essay with a extensive explanation of his skills, lack of stacking, and flaming me.

Need to post it

Dhamma
Treant

Postby Dhamma » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:17 pm

Enjoy :lol:

These nutz

Lmfao, I dont even know what the stats listed on the suggestions forum post even means. You're meepo is not good, its average (also slow apm, means you're micro is shit), and for you to claim I stack, is actually insulting. I never play with friends, ever, and am the only 2200 elo player who was able to do so, without being boosted. I played against ur meepo once about 4 months ago, and ur team had silencer, dirge and void, while they created space for you to sit in woods for 20 mins. If you look at my games again, because I know you stalk my games, you would see i haven't lost a meepo game in over 100+. Wierd how you say my meepo is zzzz and is shit, when you whisper me the other day. Therefore, if i were to hypothetically make an account, strictly playing meepo, as you did, I could too have a 2300 account with 100-0 record, keeping in mind, that I don't play with friends, or beg allies to pick bara, sil, omni and void for you to abuse the hero. To conclude, why would I make an alternate account of my own fucking main? The sole purpose of a smurf is to hide ur identity to play other players, or to practice new heroes, builds, etc. And yes, you're clearly so stupid, that I could convince you the other day that I'm not saint. Keep believing in ur fairy tales and religion. Good day.
These users thanked the author Dhamma for the post:
kunkka (Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:20 pm)
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:26 pm

Confirmed: saint is the new divinerape. Low skill, extremely easy to trigger, and flames in a really funny way. It's like he's trying to hurt people with flaming, but all it does it make us laugh at him (he thinks anyone cares about apm?). Anyways it's clear from his responses that I struck a nerve with this thread HARD so I'm still sticking with that it's him, just making an excuse because of the humiliation! Anyways I will see you on the pub bot again sometime, until then enjoy your work at papa john's.

Now all we need is a pm of him wearing a ninja outfit and it'll be complete.

The funny thing is, I actually used to play with saint quite a bit when he was in the 1400-1600 ELO range and thought he was OK. Then I saw posts of him playing meepo for 1-2 ELO and lost all respect for him. Stacking that hard is pathetic, and picking meepo for a stack is 10x as pathetic.

Also illiterate:
Stick to picking slark and legion on you're dota-robot account

Dhamma
Treant

Postby Dhamma » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:58 pm

EdgeOfChaos wrote:I saw posts of him playing meepo for 1-2 ELO and lost all respect for him. Stacking that hard is pathetic, and picking meepo for a stack is 10x as pathetic.

This.

I don't really mind geo players. But stacking and picking him is simply sad. Even when on a new acct, he's picking geo in 10 elo games lol. Typically re-joins several games to find just the right stack. He's on par with barabesthero at this point.

Return to “Replays”