Bye 20 elo :(

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
pharaoh
Armored Tree

Re: Bye 20 elo :(

Postby pharaoh » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:09 pm

Dhamma wrote:Enjoy :lol:

These nutz
You're meepo is not good, its average (also slow apm, means you're micro is shit), and for you to claim I stack, is actually insulting.

So, are you meepo or micro? LUL

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:24 pm

Uhm.. King.kar is back, and now he's attempting to use our names to make new names (since obv he ran out of originality) - Have you tried IWorkAtPapaJohns ? im sure that one is still available

I heard you were admin on dihl league now - hows that working for you?

PS: At least be less obv - Being online at ENT and OHS at the same time kinda gives you away you know :X and i wonder why you hating on me so much - still salty from your old bans? dont blame me, when you were pm'ing people, telling them you want to scratch innappropriate areas at night LOL
Last edited by Zeratul on Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:38 pm

Why are you mad at Zeratul, king.kar? If you're angry at me for this thread at least name yourself something making fun of me :(

I did not know that saint and kar were friends. Interesting.

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:03 am

zeratool wrote:GG kunkka, edge, zeratul, dhamma, and any other shitlicker ive missed. what would ent be without these filthy rats talking shit, with ZERO backup Ingame ROFL.

Ent is just fine after you left. Hows OHS treating you? Hows life with Vaylen? Good to have something in common to cry about when giving heads to each others huh?

Return to “Replays”