Gameruinner Best Ember Player to Date 9/7/18

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
Zeratul

Re: Gameruinner Best Ember Player to Date 9/7/18

Postby Zeratul » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:50 am

Huh frenchie is so mad - I know it hurts getting to 2k and never getting past it (What a damn curse) T.T Anyways, if you even read my post, you'd notice that lick and saint were playing at the same time - meaning that they are 2 different players, playing on 2 different games, at the same time - You can understand what that means right?

Yawn, no wonder people farm elo on you, boring baguette >.>

PS: Since you missed it the first time, lemme show you again:

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11371910 - Date: 16/09/2018, 22:57 -> Saint was playing here
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11371892 - Date: 16/09/2018, 22:51 -> Lick was playing here
Last edited by Zeratul on Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:52 am

And btw, losing elo when u have 2k is fast, u lose 25 elo a game u win 5 a game, but i guess ur a retard with 800elo who's spaming shit in forum and teaching ppl about how to play, blablabla, i dont stack i never stacked like ur girlfriend saint, go sleep man i dont have time for tards like u, gn8

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:55 am

Gosh ur engrish hurts my eyes - At least if you're gonna be nasty and flame people, make sure you know how to do it, else it looks pathetic.

And since you still haven't got it, lemme show you again:

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11371910 - Date: 16/09/2018, 22:57 -> Saint was playing here
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11371892 - Date: 16/09/2018, 22:51 -> Lick was playing here

You accused him of being saint, but never did he acknowledge that it was him (And if you were any smart, and look at lick's games history, ud realize saint doens't even play half the heroes that dumbo plays .. but hey, keep believing that you won vs saint who was playing at the same time as Lick - Mb someday you'll see the truth :) )

PS: Id rather be 800 elo than being a fake 1900 like urself :P But nope, i dont have a 800 elo account (yet) - I do have a near 2k tho, if ur interested: ill give you a discount, since you're so friendly <3

EDIT: Keep flaming, i just love seeing how much you embarass yourself LOL

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:59 am

PS: the time u show mean nothing, i didnt played this game at 22:46 for exemple (like u can see in the replay i posted), but something like 03:00 once again, stop making him jerk on ur face :lol: i let u continue this useless mimi talk ++

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:01 am

iambackk wrote:PS: the time u show mean nothing, i didnt played this game at 22:46 for exemple (like u can see in the replay i posted), but something like 03:00 once again, stop making him jerk on ur face :lol: i let u continue this useless mimi talk ++

If you have no idea how the statspage works, then my bad - there's no point in continuing this monologue, since you'll never understand it, so sure, believe what you want (When you're ready to learn, and acknowledge information, we can talk)

Anyways, i'm out - Keep posting fake wins with your fake elo, hf

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:16 am

So then, mono means one and logue means speech...and that concludes our intensive three week course.

I think you what you meant to say here was dialogue.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:24 am

Nope, monologue was correct - Given he will never understand it, or accept it, i'm basically speaking to/with myself, ergo the monologue

IWinIfyoulose

Postby IWinIfyoulose » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:37 am

If you want high elo why not just dodge every new nicks, and play against noobs :D

Dhamma
Treant

Postby Dhamma » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:03 pm

IWinIfyoulose wrote:If you want high elo why not just dodge every new nicks, and play against noobs :D

That won't work.

I have several IDs where I have a few games, where I'm messing around with heroes I don't play. I mess around on them for fun. But I keep them specifically for the purpose of snipping people who dodge new IDs.
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

IWinIfyoulose

Postby IWinIfyoulose » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:40 pm

Well if just a few games, you also dodge. Try see if someone got pretty bad kdr -win-lose with at least 20 games. And for sure, join like the last spot, so no snipers will be able to play against you =) (On top of that you can join random pubs that got new nick with good win-lose kdr) Sure taking a few min to start but, can be worth it :D

Dhamma
Treant

Postby Dhamma » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:47 pm

You'd have to skip like 3-4 lobbies at least. so 15-20 min to start a game. And joining new nicks with good kdr/wl doesnt mean they are any good, or that they will not throw.

Grow some balls, stop stacking, and carry noobs. <----------- thats the way to do it.
These users thanked the author Dhamma for the post:
iambackk (Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:07 pm)
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:45 pm

Dhamma wrote:That won't work.

I have several IDs where I have a few games, where I'm messing around with heroes I don't play. I mess around on them for fun. But I keep them specifically for the purpose of snipping people who dodge new IDs.

You sound like you take this way too seriously. Do you have a database with different categories such as "people who dodge new IDs" to help you select the most appropriate smurf for every given game?

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:40 am

I can assure you, you french dog, that I am not Lick. I am however ONLYPLAYDOTA2 and I took the easiest 21 elo from u with a 17-1 sven (https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11375935). Dhamma they type of trashcan to purposely throw games to ruin other people's fun so he can have a shit sniping account, to play against "good player" like gameruinerr. Pitiful shit big boy, didn't expect that from the best player on ENT's history omegalul. Dhamma's idea of manning up to play against good players and to "not stack" is to have 4 friends make new accounts, and beg them to pick bara, silencer, dirge and earthshaker, so he can proceed to pick meepo and get a record of 175-11. 95% win rate seems legit. Even the best dota 2 players in the world have around a 60% win rate, but you're 95% win rate is attainable by playing against the odds for 186 games hahhaah. Good fucking shit, I love it. Keep believing in fairy tales like Buddhism and Hinduism lul.

Dhamma
Treant

Postby Dhamma » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:13 pm

Hmm it's time for me to actually make a serious post to this kid. Who would have thought this day would ever come :lol:

1 - Dota 1 and Dota 2 are nothing alike skill wise. You comparing them presents us with and accurate representation of your intelligence, or lack thereof.

2 - If I had 4 friends playing with me, I wouldn't need to tell them what to pick, they would already know. But playing with more than 1 or 2 people you can't get any elo, so your statement is inherently flawed.

3 - Thank you for repeatedly posting my record and stats. Do you touch yourself when you look at them? Also check out Orgy@useast. Happy stroking.

4 - You have some serious anger issues. Were you repeatedly bullied in school by a girl 3 years your junior? I hope you are seeing a psychiatrist. Have you tried Meditation? I could help with your mental illness and to stabilize your mind.

5 - [ Enter ] This key creates paragraphs. Use it wisely.

6 - Whoever said I believe in Buddhism or Hinduism? I know little about one and next to nothing about the other. Meditation, on the other hand is a practice that trains the mind. It's benefits can be experienced in everyday life, as well as proven by neuroscience by measuring brainwaves.

In case you have trouble understanding some words :arrow: https://www.encyclopedia.com/

Peachtree
Aura Tree

Postby Peachtree » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:59 pm

Dhamma wrote:Hmm it's time for me to actually make a serious post to this kid. Who would have thought this day would ever come :lol:

1 - Dota 1 and Dota 2 are nothing alike skill wise. You comparing them presents us with and accurate representation of your intelligence, or lack thereof.

2 - If I had 4 friends playing with me, I wouldn't need to tell them what to pick, they would already know. But playing with more than 1 or 2 people you can't get any elo, so your statement is inherently flawed.

3 - Thank you for repeatedly posting my record and stats. Do you touch yourself when you look at them? Also check out Orgy@useast. Happy stroking.

4 - You have some serious anger issues. Were you repeatedly bullied in school by a girl 3 years your junior? I hope you are seeing a psychiatrist. Have you tried Meditation? I could help with your mental illness and to stabilize your mind.

5 - [ Enter ] This key creates paragraphs. Use it wisely.

6 - Whoever said I believe in Buddhism or Hinduism? I know little about one and next to nothing about the other. Meditation, on the other hand is a practice that trains the mind. It's benefits can be experienced in everyday life, as well as proven by neuroscience by measuring brainwaves.

In case you have trouble understanding some words :arrow: https://www.encyclopedia.com/

Dont do meepo bois, it makes ur brain go dumb

Return to “Replays”