Gameruinner Best Ember Player to Date 9/7/18

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
kunkka
Treant

Re: Gameruinner Best Ember Player to Date 9/7/18

Postby kunkka » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:23 pm

(27:04 / All) NotMyFinalForm: u can pick geo too
(27:06 / All) NotMyFinalForm: u wont get top 10
(27:30 / All) NotMyFinalForm: i dont like u as a person
(27:34 / All) NotMyFinalForm: i make sure u dont get high elo

making new account to snipe another player because you are afraid that they are gonna pass you on ENT TOP 10 LIST? sounds like a loser :lol: :lol: :lol:

even more so when you pick geo

even more more so when you pick geo when stacking

even more more more so when you post to brag about it
These users thanked the author kunkka for the post:
iambackk (Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:12 pm)

Peachtree
Aura Tree

Postby Peachtree » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:55 pm

kunkka wrote:
(27:04 / All) NotMyFinalForm: u can pick geo too
(27:06 / All) NotMyFinalForm: u wont get top 10
(27:30 / All) NotMyFinalForm: i dont like u as a person
(27:34 / All) NotMyFinalForm: i make sure u dont get high elo

making new account to snipe another player because you are afraid that they are gonna pass you on ENT TOP 10 LIST? sounds like a loser :lol: :lol: :lol:

even more so when you pick geo

even more more so when you pick geo when stacking

even more more more so when you post to brag about it

LUL Geo pickers just keep on giving

Letbell
Treant

Postby Letbell » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:58 pm

Isn't easier to get to ENT top 10 players from just elo-boosting or queue up with 5 pre-man team? :D

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:15 pm

@kunkka you got it XD i never saw him playing something else, he has like 15 acc to avoid high elo and make them lose 20/25 elo, the guy think he is a pro, but hte rules at start is "focus ember", XD he always meet me when i have a team with like 800elo, but as i said, if i had a proper team, who pick the great heroes against a meepo and not a gondar XD he wouldnt do a shit, as he is doing mid vs me, nothing... and sadely farming less than me with ember :) always running back with 30hp when a bara come to save him but well he is a pro u know :D

Dhamma
Treant

Postby Dhamma » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:57 pm

Don't mind saint, everyone knows he has no balls. He has to join 3-4 games before he finds one he's willing to play. Even when he makes new accts he does that. Nobody takes him seriously. He only posts on the forum so we can all laugh at him.
These users thanked the author Dhamma for the post (total 2):
kunkka (Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:39 am) • iambackk (Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:50 pm)
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:30 am

Lul nefarious post brq of team game ruining with his 95% win rate meepo, and goes 1-8. True pro, one we should all strive to be like. Dude, you're a bit of a hypocrite too, you tell me picking meepo in 19 elo games is a joke, u should only pick when its 25-29 elo gain, but its ok when you do it? Also, 80 apm with meepo? And yes, im such a pussy that I dodge games. If you are so good, play me any time, or even better come play in the new FBG ihl, and lets see what you got. You wont come though, you got too much ego on the line. Classic trolls of ENT, always responding to the same posts, @kunkka @dhamma @edgeofchaos @letbell . Also Letbel, you and ur friend shanochi are both average players, seperate the two of u, and ur actually mediocre. I can post many replays of me trashing shanochi solo queue.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:03 am

Interesting - Not even 6 months ago, you were in bad relations with FBG ( viewtopic.php?f=24&t=126633&p=491591#p491591 ) and all of a sudden, you mention a "new FBG ihl" (which, by curiosity, i still see the same persons there, with who you had issues before) - The enemy of my enemy, is my friend, or did anything change ? just kidding :p

EDIT: Nvm this ain't interesting anymore - Found someone far more interesting than this

https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/11353153/ --> Whos playing meepo? You're right, its gameruinner, but the best is this:

(11:48 / Allied) gameruinerr: guys i have a big bug
(11:52 / Allied) gameruinerr: i have no hotkeys
(11:53 / Allied) gameruinerr: to net
(11:57 / Allied) gameruinerr: its impossible to meepo without hotkeys

Your script stopped working? you can't SPOOF? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dhamma
Treant

Postby Dhamma » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:25 am

Saint, are you by any chance related to Vaylen? The greatest Lina in ENT history? He too had problems with reading numbers. It seems like you are having trouble with facts too. Hmmmm the more I consider it, the more I realize you have in common with him. You and your FBG brothers must really miss him. </3

By the way, you forgot to respond to your other thread.
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=134138&start=15

And I will do you the same favor I did for Vay.
https://www.amazon.com/DK-Workbooks-Mat ... chool+math

You're welcome.

#RIPLinaGodVaylen
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:25 pm

xSAINTx1 wrote:@kunkka @dhamma @edgeofchaos @letbell . Also Letbel, you and ur friend shanochi are both average players, seperate the two of u, and ur actually mediocre. I can post many replays of me trashing shanochi solo queue.

By only mentioning letbell is mediocre while @ 4 of us, can I assume you think the rest of us are all elite players? thanks for the compliment

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:29 pm

Where is Brando when you need him.. :(

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:53 pm

I was taking the piss for fucks sake, is 1-8 really any different than 2-6 from the Meepo God Nefarious???? Lul, pathetic really, cant even beat a huskar spammer in the late game with meepo. And why do I have to respond to the other post? I'm not friends with 95% of FBG, king.kar, or any OHS dodger who cant play on ENT for whatever reason. I simply joined FBG because I enjoy playing with a group from time to time and look forward to playing in a more competitive setting than pub games, with their new bot. Since you are having trouble with pub games yourself, I don't think playing ihl is an appropriate setting for you my friend. Hopefully we are done with the trolling on this thread, since its not even related to our gameruinerr's shit tier skill with all heroes other then slark.

Dhamma
Treant

Postby Dhamma » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:28 am

:o Are you saying you make things up because you pissed yourself? Wetting yourself is not something you want to be telling people.

Unless you're a girl, in that case I want to see pictures.

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Postby Panopticon » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:32 pm

Sarcasm or no, calling him best ember player is a bit pushing it. He's more on the level of best forum idiot.
PSA: Bigtits = Iambackk

tinker_666 = ta-ta

Letbell
Treant

Postby Letbell » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:55 am

xSAINTx1 wrote:Also Letbel, you and ur friend shanochi are both average players, seperate the two of u, and ur actually mediocre. I can post many replays of me trashing shanochi solo queue.

;) Truth, but isn't Dota a team-based game?

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:10 am

Sorry for being the bearer of the bad news, but that's not even close to saint pattern lols - Slark, dusa, lc games? nice try

And since i know you won't believe me (cause apparently whenever saint is defended, ppl get mad af), here's ur proof:

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11371910 - Date: 16/09/2018, 22:57 -> Saint was playing here
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11371892 - Date: 16/09/2018, 22:51 -> Lick was playing here

So sorry to crush ur dreams, but you beat another random meepo picker, and got happy =D

And since you want saint to kill himself, let's turn this interesting, and see how gud you really are:

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11375935 -> You lost 20 elo as sniper
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11375808 -> 19 as slark
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11374698 -> You won, but 2/7 as ember? jeez
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11374456 -> Spec getting raped by a riki ... yawn

And that's just from today/recent games, so i wonder what id find if i kept looking through your gameslist (did you quit playing meepo? i was having fun seeing it :X)

Anyways, you gotta keep practicing, and training till you meet your 'enemies' xd

Return to “Replays”