Gameruinner Best Ember Player to Date 9/7/18

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
xSAINTx1
Treant

Gameruinner Best Ember Player to Date 9/7/18

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:25 am

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11331740

I would like to ask the DotA community if there is any different between spamming slark, spectre and pl to get to 2100 elo, vs a meepo player who has to carry 5 dead beat teammates every game to get to top 10? Anyways Gameruinner AKA @iambackk , shows the DotA community how to properly counter a script using meepo with a flawless 0-3 ember spirit gameplay. The end result, is a loss of 20 (16 if you factor in the amount lost d/t having high elo) hard earned elo. Gameruinner doesn't care about elo though, regardless of him playing upwards of 12 hours of DotA a day (9/4/18).

(14:13 / Allied) ashgod: wtf
(14:23 / Allied) kwylie: he has a script
(24:59 / All) NotMyFinalForm: 2100 elo
(25:01 / All) NotMyFinalForm: 0-3
(25:07 / All) gameruinerr: i really dont give a fuck
(25:10 / All) gameruinerr: ur stacking i'm not ;)
(26:50 / All) gameruinerr: Ur geo bullshit wont do a shit vs real players
(26:53 / All) gameruinerr: stupid retard u are
(26:55 / All) gameruinerr: go fuck ur mother

EdgeOfChaos

Re: Gameruinner Best Ember Player to Date 9/7/18

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:30 am

well I always appreciate a nice replay of gameruinerr getting ruinedd. seeing as he is known for his incredible flame and silly ban requests. wp.

funfact: flaming was invented by gameruinerr in 1805 when he tried to ruin a game twice at the same time

(edit) really though ember requires lots of items to beat geo, so its only good if you can either farm like mad or make it to lategame; it isn't an easy hero to counter geo with

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:49 am

Once again, i'm not a retard like you making 15 account to avoid high elo and to make them lose a lot of elo (u said it in a post), and i am not alway sstacking like you ;) check the stats of players with me and the kda and check ur team, their is a big difference, yes i flamed you, because u provoked me the whole game when i wasn't talking to you.
If u wont let people flames, just dont provoke them, you prove again the idiot you are.

bye bye

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:51 am

lmfao, this guy, too good. This time, he has a proper team, and still goes 0-5 as ember (rushes 2 battlefury) vs meepo. I haven't read the game chat, but from what I heard, his entire team thinks this dude is cancer and talks mad shit all game long. Have fun making more smurfing enemies :DD @iambackk

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11336255

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:35 am

scythe.PNG
scythe.PNG (2.19 KiB) Viewed 1560 times

ember's natural enemy

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:40 am

EdgeOfChaos wrote:scythe.PNG
ember's natural enemy

Unlike for all those other heroes who can deal just fine with being disabled for 3.5 seconds, right? It's a very specific counter you see, just like it also "counters" meepo. This isn't about hex vs ember, this is about mountains of gold and exp vs little gold and exp.

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:05 am

Well yes, in fact, extreme glass cannon heroes with 800 HP (ember) handle Hex differently than other heroes do, for example a 3000 HP centaur.
Last edited by EdgeOfChaos on Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:07 am

You know what I mean.

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:17 am

I have no idea why you're so fixated on this stupid idea that disables are equal against every target. There are plenty of heroes who are not priority targets for disables, or not even countered by disables. And not all disables are equal against all heroes; for example, Meepo's Earthbind is *NOT* a counter to Xin even though it is a disable, because if he has a preplaced revenant, he can still warp to it. Hex isn't that great a meepo counter in general because it only disables 1/5. AOE disables are the best, like Sven's hammer or Black Hole.

Also I think you made the (stupid) point before that nukeing a hero down isn't a real counter for meepo because every hero is weak to being nuked down. Well, tell that to Huskar :hmmmm: goodluck getting through 105% magic resistance.

Hex on meepo is a beautiful counter for Xin. Xin works by sitting back and smacking you with Sleight, then running and avoiding direct combat. Even blink dagger doesn't help you if he has a preplaced revenant. This is why you buy Hex for him, and especially for him. If your micro is correct now, you prevent him from teleporting. And since he has 800 HP because he masses battlefury, he is dead before hex wears off. It doesn't go like this for every hero; for example try hexing a slark and OOPS, looks like he pressed C beforehand and the disable went away 0.2 seconds after applying. Guess it wasn't so great a counter after all.

It's not about the fact that Meepo outfarmed him, because meepo ALWAYS outfarms xin. Meepo outfarms anything, yet he is still absolutely beatable. If he had went another Skaddi instead of the Hex and Xin was competent, it's quite possible to defeat a farmed meepo with his items.
Last edited by EdgeOfChaos on Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:33 am

I didn't say they're equal against any target, just that disables by large are just a part of the game with similar usefulness and indispensability in just about every matchup. Are you sure about earthbind? I believe it's a root and that it disables activating remnant just like it does with almost any movement skill? Of course, hex is a hard disable (one of many), which covers every escape skill/item possible as long as it's not dispelled, which means a huge amount of different things. Getting hex late in the game is hardly a specific counter, it just means you have gold to burn and an enemy team to hex.

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:45 am

Interestingly, there are lots of weird mechanics with Earthbind. It doesn't stop movement abilities like Waveform, and you can even teleport while Earthbound (though binding a target who is currently not bound will interrupt, it does not interrupt when you refresh the skill on a target). Another odd mechanic is that Riki is invisible in Earthbind, even if revealed by dust. I am 99% sure that you can activate revenant warp in Earthbind (though you can't effectively make a new revenant, it doesn't move). However even if you could, earthbind has a cast animation delay and revenant activation doesn't, so he could still avoid it.

Absolutely, disables are core to any team. However it is silly to say:
Unlike for all those other heroes who can deal just fine with being disabled for 3.5 seconds, right?

Sarcastically implying that hex is some amazing ability capable of killing any hero. When this is not true at all. Many heroes can either tank it, self dispel it, or block it. Ember is one of the most vulnerable heroes to Hex in the entire game because of his pure glass cannon core. Not even sniper builds so fragile as most Xins do.

And it's not correct that you only make hex at the end of the game when you have spare gold. It is absolutely critical that you build hex against ember midgame when he starts getting dangerous because a proper ember player with items can easily avoid and kill you if you don't have it. He didn't make it in the first game likely because the Ember had nothing, and so he was completely ineffectual anyways (ended at 27m).

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:09 am

That's the default wc3 behavior with roots and channeling. The initial cast interrupts channeling, but you can channel through the spell.

Not every hero is as likely to die from being disabled and focused, but it's still how you end up killing 90% of them. It's what I always said, and there's no way you're passing off sheep stick as an anti-ember item rather than the generic luxury late game anti-whatever is causing problems item it is and always has been. There are many fragile and/or evasive high priority targets, and they're usually both at the same time. It's also a "counter" to blade mail, which obviously doesn't apply to ember.

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:14 am

so the guy stack every games, u handled to play a game 15/15 elo, when i have 2100 and u had something like 1200 elo with this account, and u are happy to win? i had rhasta with a sange and treads boots + afk and ur still happy to win? a tiny with a lothar + dagger a spec afk 10min and moving hero, XD everyone know to win vs a meepo u need a team play, the fact is ur meepo is nothing in a real game, and u know that.
The guy have no life he made a post to talk about me and my gameplay, i clearly dont give a fuck about u...ur whole team playing for u, u asked a chen for global heal + push and making assault for u, ness perma following u to disable me faster, and ur still talking?
stop to stack ur games then we will talk about ur "meepo", everyone can be a "good meepo" vs 3 ppl who have 800elo, you are bullshit and ur post is bullshit too.

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:21 am

@sylvanas @edgeofchaos the fact is its very hard to farm with xin vs their picks, xin die to fast but i always let an ilu back to handle to farm a lane, check my cs i had 137 cs, my team had like 70, meepo know he has to push fast because after this items i would get a linken to survive against hex, but well as i said, his team play for him, because he stack, and i dont know a single player in my team who's most of them bad...
3 BF one crit linken and a rapier or abysal, one hit they are all done with sleight ...

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:23 pm

Hex can actually be risky against blade mail. If they enable it an instant before hex goes on them, the blades do not appear but the damage return functions. This can result in some carries killing themselves before they realized what happened. Hex has lots of different purposes, but in the matchup of Meepo vs Xin, it'll be built especially as an anti-Xin item.

Return to “Replays”