Here's how to beat Smoker_

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
xSAINTx1
Treant

Here's how to beat Smoker_

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:48 am

Hi guys, I'm posting these replays to show that Smoker_ is a mortal, and can in fact be beaten multiple times, in arem, even when his team is statistically better (elo and player wise). Be mindful that Smoker_ is a lethal mid-lane player, and will often times trade with you, and deny your creep as much as possible. If you farm well, and outplay him and his associates (since he never plays alone, always has friend gin. holybear, blueaceblaze, supnub, kix, .bash or others) you will earn yourself a lot of elo (upwards of 27 if u are lucky). Good luck, and know that there are many people who can beat smoker_ so don't be afraid to play him and his stacked teams.

Beat Smoker_ with magnus, while he plays viper. Our tinker fed like shit, and we still managed to win 4v5.
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11501286

Beat Smoker_ with terrorblade while he plays void. He did not itemize properly with void, and opted for more cc with double 7 second chrono, vs dps.
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11501387

Beat Smoker_ with venomancer while he plays storm spirit. Even with Bloodseeker afk griefing and resetting timer, we still were able to win 4v5 with inferior late game randoms, by outplaying his storm as well as gin. sven.
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11506410

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Re: Here's how to beat Smoker_

Postby Sylvanas » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:53 pm

How to beat anyone:

You play games against that person and sometimes you win.
These users thanked the author Sylvanas for the post:
kunkka (Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:33 pm)

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:11 pm

1st game - fluid bash and blue is also smurf -> 6/6 magnus vs 23/6 viper
2nd game - bash and same blue again ->10/7 tb vs 13/5 void
3rd game - you still had that chynxdrugz whoever he is (prolly some nab smurf as usual - kid got rekt last night after talking trash for so long, alongside thr - https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11515655)

Code: Select all

(02:40 / Allied) thr: mh
(02:40 / Allied) thr: hard
(15:05 / Allied) thr: they mh
(15:05 / Allied) thr: bro
(15:09 / Allied) thr: silencer 100 %
(15:12 / Allied) thr: all mine
(15:13 / Allied) thr: all game
(22:20 / Allied) thr: he
(22:21 / Allied) thr: MH
(22:22 / Allied) thr: LOl

Definitely made my day when some random nab thinks he can techies vs me, and has 0 clue wtf hes doing with techies (doens't even know how to avoid dropping bombing visual effects lal)

Basically out of all 3, only the last one u actually manage to stay decent, and everyone knows smoker does lose from times to times (like everyone else does), but so do you Saint (we've all seen you lose as well, and we all know how that goes), and so does everyone else.

tl;dr everyone wins and loses - Posting some wins where you're trying hard ain't fun; Wanna do something impressive? Get something like this:

[System]: [Frank@useast] (ELO: 1906.70). W/L: 72/59. Hero K/D/A: 1706/603/878 (13.02/4.60/6.70). Creep K/D/N: 22089/1187/4582 (168.62/9.06/34.98). T/R/C: 264/147/0.

On a sidenote - i'm curious to who that chynxdrugz@useast is: definitely made me lol with his fail storm

EDIT: And don't disgrace techies please - https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11505277 , already got too many dumbos ruining techies image

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:50 pm

Looking at his items I see a MoM, refresher orb and aghanims scepter with no real damage items on Void. I don't know which is worse; that he did this god-awful brainless build, or that he went 13/5 with it.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:59 pm

Here's something impressive for you @edgeofchaos - a techies that cant get a single kill :d https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11515655

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:03 pm

Hmm :thonk:
How do you get assists but no kills as Tech?
Why do you build silence before aghs?
Lots of good questions here.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:07 pm

EdgeOfChaos wrote:Hmm :thonk:
How do you get assists but no kills as Tech?
Why do you build silence before aghs?
Lots of good questions here.

Dis way :d

(02:40 / Allied) thr: mh
(02:40 / Allied) thr: hard
(15:05 / Allied) thr: they mh
(15:05 / Allied) thr: bro
(15:09 / Allied) thr: silencer 100 %
(15:12 / Allied) thr: all mine
(15:13 / Allied) thr: all game
(22:20 / Allied) thr: he
(22:21 / Allied) thr: MH
(22:22 / Allied) thr: LOl

I loled right at start cuz i saw him mining top lane (For those who are unaware, if you don't place mines properly, it leaves a bombing visual effect on the ground that can be seen by enemies, even in fog):

(02:18 / Allied) Grimstroke.: lets see brown rage cuz i saw him mining xD

And he did :d

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:28 pm

Don't spoil it!! There aren't many techies who know this.

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:35 pm

Next time i get my friend to carry me vs 2k elo player I'll post replay too lul
These users thanked the author kunkka for the post:
-Love- (Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:08 pm)

IWinIfyoulose

Postby IWinIfyoulose » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:57 pm

Well if you use ulti good sniper can do the dps instead =)

pinheadlarry
Forest Walker

Postby pinheadlarry » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:17 pm

Smoker is actually my favorite high-elo to play, if you start to beat him (get an advantage), I find he switches from win to solo k/d mode and stops helping his team.

My favorite smoker win was this one https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11469781

Yeah I randomed legion, but I drummed up 22 unassisted kills and later went on to destroy his fountain and then proceeded to plunger his butt-hole into submission.

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:42 pm

pinheadlarry wrote:Smoker is actually my favorite high-elo to play, if you start to beat him (get an advantage), I find he switches from win to solo k/d mode and stops helping his team.

My favorite smoker win was this one https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11469781

Yeah I randomed legion, but I drummed up 22 unassisted kills and later went on to destroy his fountain and then proceeded to plunger his butt-hole into submission.

This is a great example to illustrate that winning against good player once is nothing to be proud of. Coz even this guy with 5k+ games and 1100 elo can “accomplish” it LUL.
These users thanked the author kunkka for the post:
-Love- (Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:08 pm)

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:34 pm

pinheadlarry wrote:Smoker is actually my favorite high-elo to play, if you start to beat him (get an advantage), I find he switches from win to solo k/d mode and stops helping his team.

Your kills aren't unassisted, it's everyone else's kills that were unassisted by you.
These users thanked the author Sylvanas for the post:
kunkka (Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:43 am)

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:36 am

@banksander why are u so toxic king.kar? All I did was post a few replays of me playing versus Smoker_ so others could review them and see how he plays, in order to improve their skills and beat him themselves. Smoker_ is a fantastic player, and probably better then me in most respects. I love a bit of friendly shit talk in game to make it more competitive. I never mentioned once that I'm the best player in in-house, and I'm sure many players are superior to me, but I do have some skills in dota, and believe I should be able to participate in a more competitive field such as ih. It doesn't matter how well you do in game, in regards to stats (k/d), I would much rather win then have a friendly k/d so you can boast about it. @Zeratul And yes, he did well as viper, when I was magnus, because they are two completely different heroes with different roles. You would not compare a hard carry winning the game as 20-0 vs a support who goes 0-20 would you? I had to itemize that game in order to play some sort of dps role, when in reality, magnus is a pretty weak ultra-late game hero (1800 hp at minute 40), low armor, slow attack speed without core items, etc.). If you gentlemen would keep positive comments on this thread I would appreciate it; God forbid this also gets locked like my last one. Stay positive friends :)

Zeratul

Re: Here's how my 'friend(s)' beat Smoker_

Postby Zeratul » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:18 am

I had to itemize that game in order to play some sort of dps role, when in reality, magnus is a pretty weak ultra-late game hero (1800 hp at minute 40), low armor, slow attack speed without core items, etc.).

First joke of the day - i hope you read your comment again, and see what you just wrote (In case you still believe in what you said, then you should stick to meepo: We already defined that you with techies, are a bad combination, and boosts techies bad reputation).

PS: You should edit this to "How my friend(s) beat smoker_" - makes a lot more sense

Return to “Replays”