Here's how to beat Smoker_

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
xSAINTx1
Treant

Re: Here's how to beat Smoker_

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:17 am

What are you talking about sir? I wasn't in that game, nor was I mentioning anything about Smoker. Why is it not fair to say I beat smoker when he also had his friends? Are things going badly in your life recently? You are the one playing with Forshezel every day lmfao, the worst player, and worst meepo player on ENT. I already beat u with sven with your pathetic naix, and luckily game dropped. This should refresh your memory (https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11500382). I think you need to lay off these forums and enjoy the nice weather in your country. Also, everyone and their mother will agree that the only person having fun in a techies game, is the person playing it. So fuck off with your recommendations to go play meepo, when it's actually a hero of skill, which is why so few people can play it well. Thanks! :) :) :) :)

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:55 am

banksander wrote:I mean you can fool these donkey pubs lmao, I bet it makes you hard when people think your good right?

Don't worry dude. No one thinks saint is good.

Seriously, everyone in this thread's just making fun of him instead of praising him like he expected.

Zeratul

Re: nothing to see, move along

Postby Zeratul » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:01 am

xSAINTx1 wrote:What are you talking about sir? I wasn't in that game, nor was I mentioning anything about Smoker. Why is it not fair to say I beat smoker when he also had his friends? Are things going badly in your life recently? You are the one playing with Forshezel every day lmfao, the worst player, and worst meepo player on ENT. I already beat u with sven with your pathetic naix, and luckily game dropped. This should refresh your memory (https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11500382). I think you need to lay off these forums and enjoy the nice weather in your country. Also, everyone and their mother will agree that the only person having fun in a techies game, is the person playing it. So fuck off with your recommendations to go play meepo, when it's actually a hero of skill, which is why so few people can play it well. Thanks! :) :) :) :)

Cute. I give you a 2 out of 10 for this fail attempt; Yes i've been playing with Forshezel lately - met him ingame a couple of days ago, game went fine, and been playing with someone "known" so to say - Do you always get this mad cause people use their main account to play, instead of hiding in 10000 smurfs to play for 5-10 elo in their first game, and still requires meepo to win that game?

In regards to that game, shit happens - forshezel was semi-afk as usual during that game, while u had tiny and techies who were smurfing (Clayston was around 1900 elo if memory doens't fail, and villaine was 1500+ in the past), but let's give you the cookie for almost winning the game, however you dind't win, so don't count on that one yet;At least, i'm not the one sniping/smurfing against my own clan, but i guess anything goes for you :d

Playing the same hero for over hundreds of games doens't mean you're skilled, you know, but keep believing it :d And well, usually my allies have fun seeing me play techies - Do your allies hate when you play meepo?

Someone that has a need to smurf/snipe against his own friends/clan, is definitely not skilled; I've told you this before and i'll say it again:

I play with people i like for fun, not for stats, boosting or anything of that kind

PS: Cute attempts on trying to snipe me :lol:

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:11 am

I had no idea grimstroke. was you. I whispered KIX and Forshezel to ask who you were, since they played two games with you, but got NO RESPONSE. The following day, I played against you. Forshezel is not a mate, or a FBG member, so I wanted to play him. I am not afraid of any meepo player, as I am the only one who can win vs a competent sven, lesh, axe, riki, lich combo (queue braindead edge, kunkka and sylvanis to chime in on how I suck, but have never played me once lol). I did not say anything all game to you, and yes I ignored the enemy team, because I lose focus talking. I don't have a problem with you, but for some reason you always talk shit about me; weird. You're right, most of the time allies don't like playing with a meepo, for the same reasons as techies. Meepo often does not fight early on, drains all experience from the map as well as creep for others. Also, a well played meepo can win a game alone, just like a techies. Both require their own skill set.

Also, what is wrong with playing other FBG members? lmfao, these are supposed to be higher skilled players, so in order for me to improve my own skills, I must play good players correct? I don't understand at all. But anyways, let this forum be another personal attack against Saint for no reason lul. I simply posted replays to help others play smoker_. Take care all! :)

Peachtree
Aura Tree

Postby Peachtree » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:42 am

Hallo i have won vs smoker_ plz giff me medal dank you

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:50 pm

xSAINTx1 wrote:I (queue braindead edge, kunkka and sylvanis to chime in on how I suck, but have never played me once lol).

Forgot your 0-4 destroyer vs a 15-1 shredder when losing 20 elo on your smurf?
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=131827
These users thanked the author kunkka for the post:
-Love- (Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:07 pm)

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:38 pm

"and then proceeded to plunger his butt-hole into submission."

Just... ouch.

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:47 pm

You know my name on wc3 isn't edgeofchaos right?

I've played against you a couple times, and with you too. The last time I played on your team, on your main, you went a trashy dagon-radiance build with Syllabear and lost the game for us, losing 25 elo or so. That's when I lost all respect for you. And then I started seeing posts of you playing meepo for less than 1 ELO, and at that point I knew the kind of player you were.

Just another user who thinks he's the best because he got boosted to spot 1 on a 15 year old game with 99% noobs. Boys like you are dime-a-dozen; seriously, so many people did this and then got bored of it, quit, the next one arrives, etc. Eventually you'll get bored -> move on -> the new xsaintx appears and we do it all over again.

Example, taken right off your games page.
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11474148
Not only are you playing for 0.85 ELO, that would be sad enough, but then you need two smurfs to carry you, one playing Meepo. You can have 9999 ELO and no one will respect or like you if you play like this. Can't even solo play for under 1 ELO.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11473118
Oh damn, a 0.66 ELO game, better get out the OP meepo to carry this one, it's gonna be rough! All 5 of them are under 1000 ELO, several in the 700s, and you have a 1600 elo on your side. How hard do you have to stack this? Seriously.

Brando
Forest Walker

Postby Brando » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:13 am

You'd think smoker_ would be unbeatable after playing upwards of 50 games a week on a dead game. I guess pizza hut has great pension. he plays arem only though so his stats are legit - "King.Kar Proverbs 3:16"

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:17 am

What is with you and you're obsession with elo lmfao. You know when u get 2300 elo, it's hard to get more than 3-5 elo per game, without purposely going to a losing team? Does it make you honorable to play with 4 700 elo players to get an extra 5 elo? You realize when you are 2k elo + people only counter your hero and ignore the other 4 players on your team? You know, that you will get ganked, harassed, countered, and pressured all game? Please explain who boosted me to 2k elo.

I don't see the problem with playing meepo anyways. You do realize that the best dota 2 players in the world also practice meepo? Check out InYourDream, EG.RTZ, SingSing, OG.N0Tail, Secret.Ace and the list goes on. Why Is it a problem to play the hero, if there are so many pro players like you @edgeofchaos who live on a smurf every other game, who can easily counter said hero with sven, ember, legion, es, etc. Like Brando said, Smoker_ plays for 10-15 hours a day; you would think he's unstoppable even with friends like gin. , holybear, supnub, frenzuh, ricefire, and more, who all play in ih, and also have been to 1800+ elo. But he's not, and I'm pretty sure Smoker_ is superior to you, as well as every other troll on this forum.

I'll make you a deal. I'll make new account just for arem, and get to 2k elo okay? Then what will be the excuse? I stack my way to the top? Just like Smoker_ and FlowerSnow, and BlueFlagon, Nefarious and every other loser? Stay positive :)

-Love-
Basic Tree

Postby -Love- » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:06 pm

Does anyone know why this xSAINTx1 kid is so angry? Did someone insert a pineapple where the sun don't shine? Because that would explain a lot. He thinks any player that's good is a stacker, is bad, and someone who got carried. Meanwhile he gets carried by marcass, and stacks harder than anyone else in dota history. This little child always seams really angry for some reason though. But he is the best player in ENT history. I think he is just jealous, and upset because nobody likes him.

PS he behaves like a 8 year old without his lollipop

IWinIfyoulose

Postby IWinIfyoulose » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:31 pm

I got a easier way to beat smoker, join same team, go mid, get dagon5 for ks and autoattack. Just don´t ruin on purpose. You not even need skills for it, everyone can do it.

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:52 pm

I'm always carried. I played with marcass once in 900 games, but he always carry me. Good idea, I'll smurf from now on and build dragon 5 eblade on Luna, then pretend to try to win. Oh wait, I've already done that and cost him 13 elo. Btw for those who dont know, or dont give a shit, marcass is always the last picked player in in-house. You know why? Cuz he cant carry, he cant support and he farms all game. Then blames others for the reason they lose. #best2kplayer

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:58 pm

xSAINTx1 wrote:I'm always carried. I played with marcass once in 900 games, but he always carry me. Good idea, I'll smurf from now on and build dragon 5 eblade on Luna, then pretend to try to win. Oh wait, I've already done that and cost him 13 elo. Btw for those who dont know, or dont give a shit, marcass is always the last picked player in in-house. You know why? Cuz he cant carry, he cant support and he farms all game. Then blames others for the reason they lose. #best2kplayer

it's ok he's very good at finding the right games

bill7907
Forest Walker

Postby bill7907 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:49 am

Man this thread is a really shit show.
You guys crack me up though with all your comments.

Seriously though from what I have noticed is that all high elo players "cherry pick" their games ;they manipulate their odds.
It's either by starting to !sd every single person in the room, stack on the better team, always pick an op hero, simply playing with friends, or sudden disconnection when the game does not go as they intended it.

I believe if you play with a player that goes in AREM games, never tries to be on the better team, constantly plays strangers and with all that still reaches 2000 ELO, then you got a very solid player.

Return to “Replays”